Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Revenge JUMBO Fly Catchers are a wider and longer version of the popular Fly Ribbons made by Revenge. The Revenge JUMBO Fly Catchers measure 8 in. wide by 8 ft. long and are made of a UV stable, non-drying glue that works for up to 3 months or until the strip is full of flies. The glue will not stick to your skin. Easy to use and apply use in garages, barns, stables, walls, ceilings, trees, and poles.
|For use in:||Indoors & outdoors, barns, stables, garages, and anywhere where flies are a nuisance.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Dimensions:||8 in. wide x 8 ft. long|
|Material / Construction:||Sticky on one side|
|Shipping Weight:||0.22 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 46220)|
- Remove label, but do not remove the green handle.
- Attach the green handle to something like a hook that will keep it in place.
- Begin separating the roll with the glue side facing into the area to be controlled.
- Use as much as you like. It is not necessary to use the entire roll at one time if not needed. Attach the other end to a nail or something that will keep the ribbon in place and able to catch flies (can be vertical or horizontal).
- When the exposed area is full of flies you can tear off the used portion and pull more of the roll out.
- Hang near lights, windows, or other areas where flies are known to be.
- Keep out of the reach of pets or children so that they are not pulled down.
See all 1 reviews »
2 of 3 people found this review helpful:
By Joy in alexander, ar on 09/07/2014
I found the product over priced, nor did they work.