Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Roach Control Kit Rotation A is ideal for beginning or cleanout treatments of cockroach infestations in homes, apartments, and similar areas. This kit contains the chemical products we recommend using after you have been able to Inspect the treatment area and take Preventative measures such as eliminating food and water sources and harborage areas. Using all these techniques together is crucial for effective Roach Treatment. Our Roach Control Kits include Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitor glue boards to help monitor your infestation and treatment. Maxforce FC Magnum is a powerful roach bait gel that contains five times the active ingredient as regular Maxforce FC roach bait, killing roaches by ingestion, contact, and transfer from one to another. Gentrol Point Source Stations are a convenient and discreet way to apply the Insect Growth Regulator hydroprene, effectively interrupting roaches’ breeding. Temprid SC is an insecticide concentrate with two powerful active ingredients, providing both a quick initial kill and long-lasting residual treatment. Glue boards are a simple tool for monitoring roach activity before, during, and after treatment. One plastic plunger is included per order, not per tube
Temprid SC must be diluted with water and applied with a pump sprayer, such as the Chapin 1 gallon pump sprayer.
For Residents in NY or CT, see our New York Roach Control Kit Rotation A.
Roach Control Kit Rotation A contains these products:
1 x Gentrol Point Source
2 x Maxforce FC Magnum
4 x Temprid SC Insecticide - 8 mL
1 x Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors (Pack of 4)
Kit price: $65.00
You save $17.17!
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY, PR, RI, CT|
|Shipping Weight:||0.96 lbs|
Complete roach treatment includes two primary parts: Sanitation and Preparation, and the Application of Products. You will want to Inspect for where roaches are hiding and breeding so that you know where to concentrate your energy. Next, prepare for treatment by eliminating food and water sources and reducing and sealing off harborage areas. After performing these crucial preparation steps, you are ready to apply the products in your Roach Control Kit.
How to Apply Roach Control Kit A
STEP 1: Baiting - Maxforce FC Magnum Roach Bait Gel
*To use the Maxforce FC Magnum tube, remove the closed tip by gently unscrewing it, and replace it with one of the included reuseable open tips. Use the provided plastic plunger or a bait gun to dispense the gel.
*Apply small bait placements approximately ¼ inch in diameter directly to cracks and crevices where roaches are most likely to encounter it. Ideal bait placements include:
- Behind kitchen cabinets and counter tops.
- Behind wall hangings such as pictures, clocks, or posters
- Behind, next to, and under the stove.
- In the corners up under the sink and other cabinets.
- In stored paper bags and boxes.
- Around pipes, cords, and cables that come out of the wall.
- Behind and under bathroom fixtures.
- Behind the medicine cabinet and vanity.
- In any cracks or crevices around shelves or wood
- in corners and under railing in and on drawers.
*Do not apply bait in spots where you have used or plan to use insecticide sprays.
*Smaller, more frequent bait placements are better accepted than fewer, larger placements.
*Use up to 1.5 grams of bait (15 x 0.1gm placements) per square yard for light to moderate infestations.
*Use up to 3.0 grams of bait (30 x 0.1gm placements) per square yard for severe infestations.
*After application, replace the open tip with the closed tip to keep bait fresh, and store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children or pets.
*Reapply bait every 2-3 weeks or when placements appear to be gone.
*Roaches will die by ingesting the bait, physical contact with the bait or its residue, or from contact with roaches or feces of roaches that have consumed the bait.
STEP 2: Insect Growth Regulator - Gentrol Point Source Stations
*Do not activate Gentrol Point Source Stations until you are ready to use them. To activate a station, press firmly on the pouch located on the side of the device until you hear a snap or pop to indicate the capsule has been opened.
*Place the station in any orientation (vertical or horizontal) in areas where roach activity has been found. Ideal point source placements include:
- In and around kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
- Inside closets or pantries.
- False ceilings.
- Near refrigerators or other appliances.
- Refuse areas.
*Each station treats up to 75 square feet for 90 days from activation. For areas larger than 75 square feet, use multiple stations.
*For convenient follow up, you can mark the month when a station has been activated with a pen directly on the station.
*For vertical placements, remove the paper backing to expose the sticky surface on the back of the station and press firmly onto a clean surface.
*The active ingredient will move from the station throughout the treatment area, so roaches do not have to come into direct contact with the station in order to pick up the active ingredient.
*Do not apply baits, sprays, or other insecticides directly onto the stations, although these may be used in the same areas.
STEP 3: Spraying - Temprid SC Insecticide Concentrate
*You will need a hand pump sprayer such as a Chapin 1 gallon pump sprayer to mix and apply Temprid SC.
*Use 2 x 8mL mono-doses per gallon of water for your first application, and 1 x 8mL packet for follow-up treatments, if needed.
*To mix Temprid SC: Add when filling spray tank with water, or fill tank 1/3 - 1/2 with water, add Temprid SC, then finish filling the tank. Shake or agitate the mixture before spraying.
*If diluted spray is stored overnight, agitate before using. Only dilute what you plan to use within 24 hours of mixing.
*Apply Temprid SC mixture as a spot or crack and crevice treatment where roaches have been seen or can find shelter or entry. Application sites may include:
- Entry points such as around doors, windows, and water pipes.
- Areas where roaches travel such as baseboards and corners.
- Areas where roaches hide such as behind or under refrigerators, stoves, and sinks.
*Do not apply on top of bait placements or where bait placements may be made. As a general rule, spray low, and bait high.
*Keep pets and children out of the treatment area until the spray is dry.
*Do not spray food handling surfaces or in ways in which food or utensils may be contaminated with the spray.
*Reapply every 7-10 days as needed.
STEP 4: Be Patient
*Complete roach control may take from a few weeks up to six months, depending on the size of the population and your diligence with good sanitation practices. Large populations do not appear overnight, so they will not be eliminated overnight.
*Use the included Catchmaster Insect Monitor Glue Boards to track your progress:
- Separate each card along the perforated lines to create three smaller boards from each larger card. This will create a total of 12 monitors from the 4 larger cards.
- Fold each trap gently to create a right triangle shape. Remove the adhesive covering on the angled top tab, then firmly press the logoed panel to the adhesive, creating a secure triangle trap with three openings.
- Carefully remove the interior paper to expose the glue surface inside the trap.
- Place glue traps in areas where you have found roaches to hide, travel, or breed, such as in and under cabinets, behind toilets, under appliances, and in corners. If desired, remove the cover sheet on the bottom of each trap to expose the adhesive. Press firmly to a clean, dry surface to secure traps in place.
- Monitor traps weekly to check your progress.
- Replace traps if full of roaches, dust, or other debris.
*Reapply products according to the instructions above until the roaches are eliminated.
See all 13 reviews »
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question