Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Safer Ringer Lawn Restore II is a great product, being one of the best lawn fertilizers on the market. After having gone through rigorous testing, the specail formula that is contained in this fertilizer holds all the plant nutrients necessary for quickly greening up your lawn and has all the microbes that the Safer Brand is known for. It releases its nutrients slowly over time and Safer Ringer Lawn Restore II is organic, leaving no risk of toxic chemicals poisoning the groundwater. Other great features of this fertilizer is that it has no odor, unlike other competing products. It works on most common grasses, including Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Bermuda grass, St. Augustine grass, Tall Fescue and Centipede grass.
|Active Ingredient:||Nitrogen - 10%
Potash - 6%
|For use in:||Residential Lawns and Gardens|
|Application:||Broadcast Spreader - Spread granules on the lawn and water in
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Material / Construction:||Amino Acid Proteins, DDGS, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls, Yeast Microbe Protein, Soybean Oil|
|Shipping Weight:||25.30 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Woodstream (Mfg. Number: 9333)|
Easy-to-use Directions - 1. Fill Spreader 2. Choose Settings 3. Apply and Water
Broadcast Spreader (Rotary): Settings for 8 lbs of fertlizer per 1000 sq. ft.
- Scotts Lawn Pro................................7.5
- Turf Builder Edgeguard......................7.5
- Scotts Basic.....................................7.5
- Scotts Easy Green...........................28.5
- Scotts AccuGreen............................10.5
- Scotts Precision Green.....................10.5
Apply in spring, summer, and fall* at a rate of 4-8 lbs of fertilizer per 1000 sq. ft. with a drop or rotary spreader (bag covers 5000 sq. ft.) which will deliver 1/2 lb. of nitrogen per 1000 sq. ft. per application. (*Additional winter application or application up to 8 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. may be desirable in climates with a longer growing cycle)
Water immediately after application to activate product. Keep lawn moist, but not saturated for the next 3-4 days. For continued maintenance, water once or twice weekly to provide 1" of moisture (including rainfall). A typical sprinkler takes 3-4 hours to provide 1" of moisture.
Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product that lands in the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn.
Lawns with Excess Thatch or Problem Lawns
Check your thatch by extracting a 2" to 4" deep soil core sample with a coring tool or knife and measure the brown layer of roots and organic material just above soil surface. The optimum thatch level of a lawn is 1/4" to 1/2". If in excess of 1/2", or for a problem lawn, Ringer recommends the following four steps to enhance the quality of your lawn:
- Fertilization- For best results it is recommended to apply fertilizer at least 4 times per season.
- Watering- Lawns should receive approximately one inch of water a week (including rainfall). A typical sprinkler takes 3-4 hours to provide one inch of moisture.
- Mowing- Adopt the 1/3 rule, not more than 1/3 of the leaf should be removed in any one mowing. During times of stress (summer), keep grass longer than in spring and fall.
- Aerating- Core aerating in spring or fall. Core aerating allows air into the soil and breaks up compacted soil.
New Sod or Seed
Unlike some fertilizers, Lawn Restore II won't burn tender, developing roots. Simply apply at a rate of 4-8 lbs. of fertilizer per 1000 sq. ft. For new sod, work into topsoil prior to seeding.
Water to keep surface moist, but not saturated, until prior sod/seedlings are established.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/05/2014 Louis from Clearwater, Fl
QHow much Safer Ringer Lawn Restore II is needed to cover 15,000 square feet?
ASafer Ringer Lawn Restore II 25lb bag will cover approx. 3000 Sq. feet. You would need approx. 5 bags to cover 15000 sq. feet.