Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Prime Source's Aqua Black WSB Colorant is a colorant for lakes, ponds and other controlled source water systems. It is a non-toxic colorant that also helps in limiting sunlight penetration into the water. One feature of the Aqua Black Select is creating an elegant mirror effect on the water without the need of other chemicals. This colorant is safe to aquatic species, pets, and waterfowl and will not interrupt any recreational activities or even irrigation schedules. The colorant will not stain clothing, concrete or composite materials, stone and others when use as directed. The color intensity can be adjusted by regularly increasing or decreasing the application ratio when needed. Aqua Black WSB needs to be reapplied every 2-4 weeks or as needed to maintain the mirror like effect on the water. The Aqua Black Select is also available in liquid formulation.
Aqua Black WSB is up to 12 times more efficient than typical dyes. It is in a convenient self-contained measuring bottle with no direct contact with the dye mean less mess. Also, it is non-toxic to aquatic species, water fowl, pets, and the water is safe for recreational activity after dispersal.
Each order comes with 10 packs of 5 oz bags.
|Active Ingredient:||Acid dye - 95.0%|
|For use in:||Lakes, Ponds and other controlled water systems|
|Application:||Place packets near aerators, waterfalls or circulating pumps and evenly spaced across large surface areas to speed dispersal rate
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||1 Pack per Surface Acre|
|Shipping Weight:||3.58 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Prime Source|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For each 1 acre-foot of water feature surface area, use one packet of Aqua Black WSB Select.
- Color intensity maybe adjusted by gradually increasing or decreasing the application rate as needed.
- Place packets near aerators, waterfalls or circulating pumps and evenly spaced across large surface areas to speed dispersal rate.
- Temperature differences, wind and currents will disperse colorant where there are no mechanical systems.
- Water may be used for irrigation, aquaculture & recreational purposes including swimming and fishing once dispersed.
- Treated water is safe for fish and wildlife.
Use this formula to calculate the volume of water for treatment:
- Length x width x depth = 1 acre-foot 43,560 (1 acre-foot =325,851 gallons.)
Note: Do not apply to water that may be used for human consumption. Do not apply to streams, rivers or bodies of water not under the control of the user.