Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Prime Source's Aqua Blue WSB Colorant helps in restoring the color of confined water systems like lakes, ponds, lagoons and other controlled water system and features that turned to dingy and hazy color. It gives a tint to the water changing it back to its natural opalescent blue color. It is a non-toxic colorant that also limits sunlight penetration into the water. This colorant will not delay in any irrigation schedule or recreational activities. When use as directed, the Aqua Blue WSB Select will not stain clothing, concrete or composite, stone and other aquatic features. This type of colorant typically dissolves in 3-5 minutes and can be reapplied every 2-4 weeks or when as needed. The Aqua Blue WSB Select is also available in liquid formulation.
Aqua Black WSB is up to 12 times more efficient than typical dyes. It is in a convenient, self-contained measuring bottle that will cause less mess. Also, it is non-toxic to aquatic species, water fowl, pets, and the water is safe for recreational activity after dispersal.
Each tub contains 10 packs of 5 oz bags.
|Active Ingredient:||Acid dye - 90.0%|
|For use in:||Lakes, Ponds and other controlled water systems|
|Application:||Place packets near Aerators, Waterfalls or Circulating Pumps and evenly spaced across large surface areas to speed dispersal rate
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||1 Pack Treats 1 Surface Acre of up to 2 ft. in depth|
|Special Features:||Non-Toxic & Non-Corrosive|
|Shipping Weight:||3.59 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Prime Source|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For each acre foot of water feature area, use one packet of Aqua Blue WSB Select.
- Color intensity may be easily adjusted by gradually increasing or decreasing the application rate as needed.
- Sunlight, biological processes, precipitation dilution and chlorine will gradually diminish the tint. Reapply every 2-4 weeks or as needed to maintain the opalescent quality of the water.
- Place packets near aerators, waterfalls, or circulating pumps and evenly spaced across large surface areas to speed dispersal rate. Temperature differences, wind and currents will disperse colorant where there are no mechanical systems.
Use this formula to calculate the volume of water for treatment:
- Length x width x depth = 1 acre-foot 43,560 (1 acre-foot =325,851 gallons)
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure proper lid seal after each use.
- Protect from freezing.
- Store in low humidity.
- Triple rinse container, then offer for recycling or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.