Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Prime Source's PPZ 41.8 Fungicide is a broad spectrum fungicide recommended for the control of many important plant diseases. PPZ 41.8% Select provides curative and preventative control of many ornamental, turfgrass and crop diseases. By providing full season protection for some crops, PPZ 41.8% Select is an economical way to protect and enhance the return on your investment. With a low odor emulsion formulation, PPZ 41.8% is an extremely compatible tank mixing agent. It is effective in improving the rate of establishment, when applied to cool season grass seedlings or sod.
- Excellent residual control
- Low use rates
- Low odor formulation
- High tank mix compatibility
- Labeled for Turf, Ornamentals & Crop Protection applications
- Full season disease control on some crops
PPZ 41.8 Select is a fungicide that controls ornamental and turfgrass diseases using a micro-emulsion formula. It has a low odor and low use rate, making it ideal for use as a tank mixture partner. This product is mainly used in golf courses, nurseries, landscaping, and commercial and residential lawns. PPZ 41.8 Select also helps to improve rate establishment when applied to cool season grass seedlings. This product helps in controlling dollar spot, brown patch, anathracnose, gray leaf spot, zoysia patch, pink and gray snow mold, and others. It is a long-lasting and fast-acting fungicide perfect for resistance management.
|Active Ingredient:||Propiconazole - 41.8%|
|Target pests:||Brown Rot Blossom Blight , Anthracnose, Black Sigatoka, Leaf Spot, Mummyberry Diseases, Leaf Spot and Stem Canker, Rust, Leaf and Cane Spot, Powdery Mildew
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Golf Courses, Nurseries, Landscapes, Commercial and Residential Lawns|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
Group 3 Fungicide
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, AZ, AR, CA, HI, ID, KS, LA, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, OK, OR, SD, WA, WY|
|Special Features:||Excellent residual control
Turf, Ornamentals & Crop Protection applications
Full season disease control on some crops
|Shipping Weight:||9.23 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Prime Source|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Prepare no more spray mixture than is required for the immediate operation.
- Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product.
- Agitate the spray solution before and during application.
- Rinse spray tank thoroughly with clean water after each day’ use and dispose of pesticide rinsate (contaminated water) by application to an already treated area.
Note: Please see Product Label for complete mixing instructions.
Avoid application under conditions when uniform coverage cannot be obtained or when excessive spray drift may occur. Do not apply in a manner that will result in exposure to humans or animals.
- Ground Application: For tree crops, apply in a minimum of 50 gallons of water per acre unless specified otherwise. For other crops, apply a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre unless specified otherwise.
- Aerial Application: For tree crops, apply in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre unless specified otherwise. For other crops, apply in a minimum of 2 gallons of water per acre unless specified otherwise.
- Application Through Irrigation Systems (Chemigation): Apply PPZ 41.8 Select through irrigation equipment only to crops for which chemigation is specified on this label.
- For chemigation: apply 0.1-0.25 inches of water. Chemigation with excessive water may lead to a decrease in efficacy.
- Almonds: Approximately 4-8 fl. oz. per acre.
- Bananas and Plantains: Apply 3 fluid oz per acre.
- Beets, Garden: 3 to 4 fluid oz per acre is a perfect amount to apply.
- Berries: Use approximately 6 fluid oz per acre.
- Carrots and Celery: Apply 4 fluid oz per acre.
Note: Please see label for other specific directions for use on other crops.
General Application Information:
- PPZ 41.8 Select is most effective when applied and allowed to dry before a rainfall. For best results, sufficient water volume should be used to provide thorough coverage. PPZ 41.8 Select may be applied by ground, air, or chemigation.
See all 2 reviews »
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
Effective And Cost Effective
By Growing in Tampa, FL on 11/02/2015
Used for treating dollar spot and Zoysia spot on an Empire Zoysia lawn in central Florida. The product proved to be effective when used as directed on the label. Two thorough treatments 14 days apart. I had previously used Propiconazole 14.3, which also worked, and found it to be a little more difficult to use in a hose sprayer(not recommended by the label) due to its honey like consistency. But PPZ 41.8 is more watery and mixes easily. The higher concentration also suites my needs for quantity as a one gallon bottle offers more than one treatment for my one acre of turf. Alternated treatments with Armada 50 WDG which is more difficult to mix as it needs a continually agitating tank for spraying this wettable powder. I feel that PPZ 41.8% can be used by the DIYer(wear safety gear strong concentration), but Armada is not suitable for typical homeowner use.
strongly recommend this co. and products
By Stephen in leechburg pa on 07/21/2016
good product, high concentrate, effective fungicide, good service, pricing also good, have done business with before