Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Prime Source's Propiconazole 14.3 Fungicide provides curative and preventative control of numerous ornamental and turfgrass diseases. Propiconazole 14.3 Select prevents the incorporation of ergosterol into the growing fungal cell membranes. Without ergosterol, the fungal cellular growth is stopped. By disrupting fungal growth at the earliest possible stage, the impact and effects of the disease is minimized. Propiconazole is a broad spectrum product and works to control over 18 turf diseases.
- Excellent residual control
- Low use rates
- Low odor formulation
- High tank mix compatibility
- Labeled for both Turf & Ornamental applications
- Both foliar and systemic properties
Propiconazole 14.3 Select is a systemic fungicide that will help control turf and ornamental diseases such as dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, powdery mildew, summer patch, gray leafspot, zoysia patch, and more. It contains 14.3% Propiconazole as its active ingredient and it provides preventive and curative control of plant fungal diseases. It works by stopping fungal growth at an early stage so the effect of the disease will be reduced. This liquid formulation guarantees to deliver excellent residual control with low use rates. It can be used on golf courses, commercial lawns, residential lawns, landscape ornamentals, and nurseries.
|Active Ingredient:||Propiconazole - 14.3%|
|Target pests:||Dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, red thread, pink patch, rust, powdery mildew, stripe smut, summer patch, gray leafspot, zoysia patch, and more. (Other diseases controlled can be found on label)|
|For use in:||Golf course, commercial lawns, residential lawns, landscape ornamentals, and nursery|
|Application:||Application Rates: Turfgrass: 0.5 - 4.0 fl oz/1000 sq ft
Ornamentals: 2.0 - 24.0 fl oz/100 gallons
(Refer to product label for specific rates and use instructions)
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label (This pesticide is toxic to fish)|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, KS, MT, NV, NJ, OR, SD, WA, WY|
|Shelf Life:||3 years|
|Special Features:||Excellent residual control with low use rates|
|Shipping Weight:||1.31 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Prime Source|
PROPICONAZOLE 14.3 SELECT is a systemic fungicide for use on turfgrasses for the control of dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa), brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani), anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola), red thread (Laetisaria fuciformis), pink patch (Limonomy-ces roseipellis), rust (Puccinia graminis), powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis), stripe smut (Ustilago striiformis and Urocystis agropyri), summer patch (Magnaporthe poae), necrotic ring spot (Leptosphaeria korrae), spring dead spot (Leptosphaeria korrae, Leptosphaeria narmari, Ophiosphaerella herpotricha, Gaeumannomyces graminis), take-all patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis), leafspot (Bipolaris spp., Drechslera spp.), gray leafspot (Pyricularia grisea), pink snowmold (Microdochium nivale), Fusarium patch (Fusarium nivale), gray snowmold (Typhula spp.), yellow patch (Rhizoctonia cerealis), and zoysia patch (Rhizoctonia solani).
PROPICONAZOLE 14.3 SELECT also controls numerous diseases on ornamentals and other landscape and nursery plantings. It controls powdery mildews, rusts, leafspots, scabs, and blights. Refer to the appropriate section for specified diseases and plants.
Fill the spray tank 1/2 to 3/4 full with water. Add the proper amount of Propiconazole Select and then add the rest of the water. Provide sufficient agitation during mixing and application to maintain a uniform emulsion. If Propiconazole 14.3 Select is tank mixed with other products, use the following sequence:
- Always check the compatibility of the tank mix using a jar test with proportionate amounts of Propiconazole 14.3 Select, other chemicals to be used, and the water, before mixing in the spray tank.
- Provide sufficient jet or mechanical agitation during filling and application to keep the tank mix uniformly suspended.
- Fill tank at least 1/2 full of clean water.
- Add wettable powders to the tank first, allowing them to completely suspend in the tank before proceeding. This process can be hastened by premixing the product in water before adding to the tank.
- Add flowables or suspensions next.
- Add Propiconazole 14.3 Select next.
- Add emulsifiable concentrates last.
- Do not leave tank mix combinations in the spray tank for prolonged periods without agitation. Mix and apply them the same day.
For broader spectrum control, Propiconazole 14.3 Select can be tank mixed with other fungicides. For example, Subdue may be tank mixed with Propiconazole 14.3 Select or used alone when conditions are favorable for Pythium blight. Propiconazole 14.3 Select is also compatible with numerous herbicides and insecticides.
Check compatibility before tank mixing. Add Unite (3 pts. per 100 gals.) to tank mixes which are incompatible. Follow the directions under MIXING INSTRUCTIONS for tank mixes. Observe all directions, precautions, and limitations on labeling of all products used in tank mixes. Tank mixtures or other applications of products referenced on this label are permitted only in those states in which the referenced products are registered.
SPRAY DRIFT MANAGEMENT
A variety of factors including weather conditions (e.g., wind direction, wind speed, temperature, and relative humidity) and method of application can influence pesticide drift. The applicator must evaluate all factors and make appropriate adjustments when applying this product.
Wind Speed- Do not apply at wind speeds greater than 15 mph.
Droplet size- Apply as a medium or coarser spray (ASAE Standard 572).
Temperature Inversions- If applying at wind speeds less than 3 mph, the applicator must determine if a) conditions of temperature inversion exist, or b) stable atmospheric conditions exist at or below nozzle height. Do not make applications into areas of temperature inversions or stable atmospheric conditions.
Additional requirements for aerial applications:
- The boom length must not exceed 75% of the wingspan or 90% of the rotor blade diameter.
- Release spray at the lowest height consistent with efficacy and flight safety. Do not release spray at a height greater than 10 feet above the crop canopy unless a greater height is required for aircraft safety.
- When applications are made with a crosswind, the swath must be displaced downwind. The applicator must compensate for this displacement at the up and downwind edge of the application area by adjusting the path of the aircraft upwind.
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
- Use PROPICONAZOLE 14.3 SELECT in a preventive disease control program.
- Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
- Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
- For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
- For control of soil-borne diseases, Propiconazole Select can be watered in after application.
- Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
- For optimum turf quality and disease control, use Propiconazole 14.3 Select in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
- Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
- Before use of any fungicide, proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
- Do not apply more than 16 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft. 2/calendar year nor apply more than 5.4 gallons of product per acre per calendar year.
- Do not graze animals on treated areas. Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry.
- Bermuda grass can be sensitive to Propiconazole 14.3 Select. Do not exceed 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 30 days on any variety of Bermuda grass. In Florida, do not apply Propiconazole Select to Bermuda grass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90F.
See label for complete list of diseases controlled and application instructions.
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 2 people found this review helpful:
Time will tell
By David in PA on 07/08/2015
Not sure yet after first application for grey leaf fungus in lawn. I will reserve my opinion after future applications. Instructions are very clear and dilution with sprayer are clear.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/09/2015 Tim from Chicago, Il
QDo I need to use 1 liter of water per 10 ml of Select Source Propiconazole 14.3 Select?
The trunk injection method says to use 10 ml with up to 1 liter of water, and the chart says use 15 liters water for a 15 in tree, i dont know of any pressurized injector that has that large a volume ie arborjet systems, max 600 ml per tree iv system. Can i just do a 1 to 1 dilution or a 1 to 3 volumes of water and it still be effective. Will this work for ash anthracnose
A First, you need to determine the diameter of the tree that you are treating. Dilute 10mL of Propiconazole 14.3 Select in up to 1 liter of water per inch of trunk diamter. If your tree is 15 inches in diameter then you would use 150mL of Propiconazole 14.3 Select with NO MORE THAN 15 liters of water. Please refer to the Product Label for complete use instructions.
First, you need to determine the diameter of the tree that you are treating. Dilute 10mL of Propiconazole 14.3 Select in up to 1 liter of water per inch of trunk diamter. If your tree is 15 inches in diameter then you would use 150mL of Propiconazole 14.3 Select with NO MORE THAN 15 liters of water. Please refer to the Product Label for complete use instructions.
04/23/2015 Dan from East Greenbush, Ny
QCan I use Propiconazole 14.3 to control brown rot on my cherries?