By DoMyOwnPestControl.com staff
Snake-A-Way Snake Repellent is the world's only EPA registered, university tested, patented snake repellent that is guaranteed to effectively repel both poisonous and non-poisonous snakes.
How does Snake-Away Snake Repellent work?
Snake-A-Way may be more effective on some species than others for snake control.
The formula is most effective on Rattle Snakes, Checkered Garter Snakes, Coral Snakes, and Rattle Snakes. It is less effective on species such as the Corn or Red Rat Snake, Black Racer, Cotton Mouth Snake, Yellow Rat Snake, and Burmese Python. (please refer to label for full explanation of species control and usage instructionc)
1) Using gloves, apply in bands surrounding the area to be protected.
2) Use bands 4-5 inches wide to repel checkered garter snakes. For rattlesnakes, use bands 8-12 inches wide.
3) In yards, lightly sprinkle Snake-A-Way over areas within the treatment band.
4) When the odor of Snake A way becomes faint, its effectiveness may be diminished. If this occurs during a season when snakes are active, re-treat the area with enough of the product to restore the original odor intensity. Re-treatment may also be necessary after heavy rains.
5) Do not use this product near streams, ponds, pools, or water supplies. This product is toxic to fish and may contaminate water
6) Apply Spring, Summer and Fall.