Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Soil Moist Flower and Garden Plus is a specialized product, created to protect your plants, shrubs, and trees during planting time, reducing any chance of transplant stress, and provide essential nutrients to your plants. It is made with seven species of beneficial fungi and bacteria, along with a water storing material and 8 - 9 month timed release fertilizer. The different kinds of fungi help improve the soil and plant ecosystem, as well as boost growth and establishment. The water storing polymers helps reduce your plant's watering needs by half while the fertilizer enhances the microbial environment and promotes root and plant growth. It is ideal to use on new plantings – flowers, gardens and more.
|Active Ingredient:||Minimum of 7425 viable propagules derived from seven species of endomycorrhizal fungi, water storing granules and 8-9 month timed released 3-3-3 fertilizer.|
|For use in:||Plants, Flowers, Gardens and Trees with the exception of Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Oaks, Pines, Firs, Spruces, Beech, Birch, Poplar, Aspen, Alder, Larch, Linder and Pecan trees|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||* Improves soil and plant ecosystem and increases plant establishment and growth
* It also helps reduce transplanting stress and plant loss
* Increases nutrient and water uptake.
|Shipping Weight:||1.15 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||JRM Chemical, Inc (Mfg. Number: JCD-100FGP)|
- Increases plant establishment
- Reduces plant waterings
- Reduces transplanting stress and plant loss
- Improves soil and plant ecosystem
- Increases nutrient and water uptake
Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus is effective on all types of plants, flowers, gardens and trees with the exception of Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Oaks, Pines, Firs, Spruces, Beech, Birch, Poplar, Aspen, Alder, Larch, Linder and Pecan trees.
Each one pound package contains a minimum of 7425 viable propagules derived from seven species of endomycorrhizal fungi. Soil Moist water storing granules and a 8-9 month timed released 3-3-3 fertilizer is included in the formulation which includes:
- Sea kelp extract Ecklonia Maxima (over 70 trace elements) which are plant growth components which aid in chlorophyll production and cell division.
- Leondardite humates which improve the soil structure and stimulate plant growth.
- Minimum of 3 billion colony forming units from 50 strains of bacteria which include 15 strains of Bacillus, 5 strains of Psuedomonas and 10 strains of Streptomycetes. These bacteria have numerous benefits which include and not limited to promoting root growth, formulation and improved soil structure.
- Five strains of Trichoderma fungi that produce natural growth hormones.
- Folic and fulvic acid to enhance plant growth, biotin, natural sugars and vitamins B, B1, B2, B3 and B12 to promote plant growth and establishment.
Note: Soil Moist must be incorporated into the soil at the root level of the plant/green good. Do not top dress or place on the surface. All of Soil Moist products should be kept out of drains. Dispose of in trash container. If material should enter a drain, add table salt and flush with hot water. Although Soil Moist products are non-toxic and environmentally safe, they are not food products and should not be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children, or children should be supervised by an adult when handling these products.
See all 1 reviews »
top rate, thank you
By Andrew in Eugene, Oregon on 03/31/2015
Very professional and top rated by Bleuwood Nursery , thank you. ..