Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
U-Maxx stabilized nitrogen can adapt easily to fit most liquid feeding programs. It can easily be dissolved and added as a soluble nitrogen source from its dry form to be used in spray applications. This superior stabilized nitrogen fertilizer will help to control loss of nitrogen due to volatilization of ammonia, and it reduces potential for leaching and denitrification. Its stable, long lasting performance will provide a consistent green color desired by golf course superintendents and landscape professionals. It performs with consistent results regardless of weather or soil temperature. For best results, store U-Maxx in a clean, dry place, and use only clean, dry spreaders.
|Active Ingredient:||Nitrogen - 47.0%|
|For use in:||Turf, Ornamental and Agricultural|
|Application:||*Apply only as directed during the growing season
*Apply only to dry foliage and Irrigate immediately after application, especially during periods of high temperatures (80F or above)
*Watering after application will accelerate initial green-up and aid the product's penetration into the turf canopy
*Apply after mowing to prevent particle fracturing and pick-up by mowing equipment
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||Up to 50,000 square feet|
|Material / Construction:||Urea, Dicyandiamide and N-(n-butyl) thiophosphoric triamide|
|Special Features:||Water Soluble Fertilizer|
|Shipping Weight:||51.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Howard Johnson (Mfg. Number: 100507140)|
- Performs consistently regardless of soil temperature or weather
- Performs as well as a granular nitrogen component in blends or as a soluble nitrogen source
- Compatible with typical tank mixes
- Provides exceptional turf color and quality
- Delivers quick green-up without burn
- Provides consistent color response for up to 12 to 16 weeks
- Improves nitrogen efficiency by protecting against nitrogen loss from volatilization, dentrification and leaching
- Virtually eliminates nitrogen loss due to mower pick-up
- Provides cost savings over most competitive nitrogen sources
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
02/23/2017 Claude from Richmond, Ky
QHow many gallons will a bag make when mixed with water
06/20/2016 Bob from Jacksonville, Fl
QCan U-Maxx be mixed with Blindside to treat St. Augustine Grass?
Will it affect Blindsides effectiveness?