Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide is a professional commercial and residential indoor and outdoor insecticide that quickly kills insects present when sprayed and keeps them away from trees, gardens or other plants as well. It even works on livestock, from horses to chickens. Just dilute the concentrate with water and and spray the mixture on the desired plant, animal or other surface you want to treat. Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide is the easy way to kill almost any pest that you are dealing with. Other insecticides that control insects over time should be used in conjunction with the Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide.
|Active Ingredient:||pyrethrins - 6%
piperonyl butoxide - 60%
|Target pests:||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders, and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Indoors & Outdoor: Apartments, Barns, Garages, Trailers, Decks, Dumpsters, Patios, Picnic, Bushes, Evergreens, Flowers, Fruit and Nut Trees, Ornamentals, Roses, and Shade Trees
* See label for complete list
|Application:||May be applied by Thermal Foggers or ULV generators
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label (Toxic to Bees)|
|Yield:||Up to 8 acres of coverage per bottle|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||MN, NY|
|Time to Kill:||Kills Insects within Minutes, leaves No Residual Control|
|Shipping Weight:||1.24 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Control Solutions (Mfg. Number: 82100100)|
STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate is intended for use on ornamentals, greenhouse plants, stored products, livestock, in and around buildings and structures as well as modes of transport. When used alone, this concentrate can also be used as a clean-up or pre-harvest spray where other materials cannot be used because of residue restrictions. Contains pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide. When used in combination with other insecticides, STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate may be combined with other insecticides and acaricides where resistance may be a problem and to provide a flushing of insects from hiding and into contact with other spray residues for quicker and more complete kill. The application must conform to the accepted use precautions and directions of both products.
For Consumer/Residential Use:
For use in and around residential buildings and structures, including Apartments, Barns, Cabins, Campers, Condominiums, Garages, Homes, Mobile homes, Outbuildings, Townhomes and Trailers and Outdoor Residential Areas (Decks, Dumpsters, Patios, Picnic areas and Porches), Rural fields, Woods, Lots and Pathways. For use on, Bushes, Evergreens, Flowers, Fruit and Nut Trees, Ornamentals, Roses, and Shade Trees.
For Use as a Mosquito Adulticide:
STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate may be applied through mechanical, aerosol or ULV generators as well as thermal fogging equipment, conventional fogging or spraying equipment and chemigation. STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate may also be applied as a surface, spray, spot or crack and crevice treatment in both food and non-food areas of food handling establishments.
Use this product to kill the following listed insects: Ants, Aphids, Apple maggots, Armyworms, Artichoke plume moths, Asparagus beetles, Beet armyworms, Bagworms, Bean beetles, Blister beetles, Blow flies, Biting flies, Boll weevils, Cabbage loopers, Cankerworms, Carrot weevils, Caterpillars, Clover mites, Clover weevils, Cockroaches, 12-Spotted cucumber beetles, Codling moths, Colorado potato beetles, Corn earworms, Crickets, Crane flies, Cross-striped cabbageworms, Cucumber beetles, Deer flies, Deer ticks, Earwigs, Diamondback month larvae, Eastern tent caterpillars, Elm leaf beetles, European corn borers, European pine tip moths, Face flies, Fall webworms, Fire ants, Firebrats, Fireworms, Flea beetles, Flies, Forest tent caterpillars, Fungus gnats, Fruit flies, Fruittree leafrollers, Grape leafhoppers, Grape leaf skeletonizers, Grasshoppers, Green fruit worms, Green peach aphids, Greenhouse thrips, Gypsy moths (adult and larvae), Harlequin bugs, Heliothis sp., Hornets, Horn flies, Hornworms, Horse flies, House flies, Indian meal moths, Imported cabbageworms, Japanese beetles, Katydids, Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafrollers, Leafminers, Lice, Loopers, Lygus, Mealy bugs, Mediterranean flour moths, Mexican bean beetles, Midges, Milipedes, Mosquitoes, Mushroom flies, Navel orangeworms, Onion maggots, Pear psylla, Potato leafhopper, Psyllids, Rice weevils, Saw-toothed grain beetles, Silverfish, Skippers, Sowbugs, Stable flies, Stink bugs, Spiders, Tabanidae, Tarnished plant bugs, Thrips, Tomato hornworms, Vinegar flies, Wasps, Webworms, Whiteflies and Yellow jackets.
PLANTS GROWN OUTDOORS AND IN GREENHOUSES
STRYKER Insecticide Consentrate may be used on most plants because its active ingredients are exempt from tolerance when applied to growing plants. The plant-grouping scheme used on this label was devised by the Environmental Protection Agency to expedite minor use pesticide registration.
African violet, Ageratum, Aster, Azalea, Begonia, Cacti, Calceolaria, Calendula, Calla, Camellia, Carnation, Ceanothus, Cineraria, Chrysanthemum, Coleus, Cyclamen, Cypress, Daffodil, Dahlia, Delphinium, Dogwood, Fern, Ficus, Foliage plants, Fuschia, Gardenia, Geranium, Gladious, Gloxinia, Gypsophila, Holly, Hydrangea, Iris, Lilies, Maidenhair fern, Marigold, Juniper, Narcissus, Palm, Pansy, Pelargonium, Peony, Petunia, Philodendron, Phlox, Pine, Pyracantha, Rhododendron, Roses, Rubber Plant, Snapdragon, Stock, Sweet pea, Tulips, Viburnum, Wandering Jew, Yew, Zinnia and Andromeda, Arborvitae, Ash, Beech, Birch, Boxwood, Cotoneaster, Crabapple, Dogwood, Elm, Euonymus, Fir, Firethorn, Forsythia, Hawthorn, Hemlock, Hickory, Holly, Honey locust, Horse chestnut, Juniper, Larch, Laurel, Lilac, Linden, Mimosa (Silk tree), Myrtle, Oak, Pine, Privet, Tulip tree, Viburnum, Willow and Yew.
Apply 2-16 fluid ounces per acre (147 ml -1,182 ml/Ha) and repeat if required to maintain effective kill. Use in sufficient water for thorough coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces unless otherwise noted. This product may be applied by air in no less than 2 gallons of water per acre (3.02 L/Ha) and by ground in no less than 10 gallons of water per acre (15.12 L/Ha). It is recommended that the final spray mix be buffered to a pH of 5.5-7.0. This concentrate is relatively non-toxic to honey bees. To avoid possible harm to honey bees, it is advisable to apply in the early morning or late evening hours.
Application Instructions for Greenhouse Flowers, Foliage Plants, Fruit and Vegetables:
Combine 12-24 fluid ounces (355 ml-710 ml) of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with 100 gallons of water (378 L) for applications with conventional hydraulic sprayers; or 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) per gallon (3.78 L) of water for application with compressed air sprayers. For tank mixing, see the TANK MIXING INSTRUCTIONS section of this label.
For Use Outdoors on Flowers, Foliage Plants, Shrubs and Trees:
To kill accessible, exposed stages of listed insects when used with a residual insecticide, tank-mix 1-4 fluid ounces (30-120 ml) of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the proper amount of companion insecticide in 100 gallons of water (378 L) (10 gallons (37.8 L) for low volume application mist blowers) and apply with a conventional hydraulic sprayer.
To Kill Gypsy Moth Caterpillars and Adults Outdoors:
To provide quick knockdown of gypsy moth caterpillars when used with a residual insecticide, tank-mix 1-4 fluid ounces (30-120 ml) of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the proper amount of companion insecticide in 100 gallons of water (378 L (10 gallons (37.8 L) for air blast sprayers) and apply with a conventional hydraulic sprayer.
For Use Indoors on Flowers, Foliage Plants, Shrubs and Trees:
To provide quick knockdown of insects when used with a residual insecticide, tank-mix 1-4 fluid ounces (30-120 ml) of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the proper amount of companion insecticide in 100 gallons (378 L) of water and apply with a conventional hydraulic sprayer.
Outdoor Perimeter Treatments:
To kill Ants, Bees, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Firebrats, Fleas, Ground beetles, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Ticks and Wasps: To provide quick knockdown of the outdoor pests listed when used with a residual insecticide, tank-mix 1.0-2.125 fluid ounces of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the proper amount of companion insecticide. Prior to mixing with a residual insecticide, conduct a compatibility test using the proper proportions of chemicals and water to ensure the physical compatibility of the mixture. Mix applications must be made in accordance with the more restrictive of label limitations and precautions. No label application rates may be exceeded. This product cannot be mixed with any product with label prohibitions against such mixing.
Turf and Grass:
In Combination with Residual Insecticides: To provide quick knockdown of insects when used with a residual insecticide, tank-mix STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate at the rate listed in Turf and Grass Coverage and Application Table with the proper amount of companion insecticide. Flea and Tick Kill in Buildings: Used in Combination with Other Insecticides: To provide quick knockdown of adult fleas, tank-mix 0.5- 1.0 fluid ounces of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the appropriate amount of companion insecticide per finished gallon.
Used in Combination with Insect Growth Regulators:
To provide quick knockdown of adult fleas, tankmix 2.125- 4.25 fluid ounces of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the appropriate amount of companion insecticide per finished gallon.
Use as a Surface Spray in Homes, Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Industrial Installations and Warehouses:
To provide flushing and quick knockdown of insects STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate may be tank-mixed with other insecticides at the rate of 1/4-1/2 fluid ounce (equivalent to 1/2-1 tablespoon or 7.4 to 14.8 ml) per gallon of spray solution. To provide increased control of resistant German cockroaches, tank-mix 2.125-4.25 fluid ounces of STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate with the appropriate amount of companion insecticide per finished gallon.
FOR USE AS A LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY SPRAY:
- To kill Gnats, Horn flies, Houseflies and Mosquitoes, dilute at the rate of 1-2 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (8-16 ml/L) of water and apply to thoroughly wet the hair paying particular attention to topline, underline, flanks, withers and other infested areas. Repeat treatment at intervals of 5 to 12 days for small insect populations or as needed when flies are emerging in large numbers.
- To kill Deer, Horse and Stable flies, dilute at the rate of 2-3 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (16-24 ml/L) of water and apply a quart (0.95 L) per adult animal. Thoroughly wet the hair and pay particular attention to the legs, flanks, barrel, topline and other body areas commonly attacked by these flies. Repeat treatment each week as needed.
- To kill Face flies dilute at the rate of 2 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (16 ml/L) of water and apply by saturating a cloth and wiping animal’s face, being careful to protect the animal’s eyes from the solution. Apply to the animal’s face in the morning before releasing to pasture. Apply sufficiently to wet the face but not more than 1-1/2 fluid ounces (44 ml) per animal. Repeat daily as needed.
- For effective kill of biting and sucking lice on Cattle, Goats, Hogs, Horses and Sheep, dilute at the rate of 1 quart concentrate (0.95 L) to 75 gallons of water (283.5 L) (1 fluid ounce concentrate to 2 gallons (4ml/L) of water) and thoroughly spray to wet the hair of the animal including the head and brush of the tail. Repeat treatment in 10 days to kill newly hatched lice.
- To kill Poultry lice, use a dilution of 2-3 ounces of concentrate per gallon (16 to 24 ml/L) of water and thoroughly spray roosts, wall, nests and cages. It is not necessary to remove poultry from the housing unit during treatment. Follow by spraying a fine mist over the birds.
- To kill Bed bugs and Mites on poultry and in poultry houses, dilute at the rate of 2-3 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (16-24 ml/L) of water and spray crevices of roost poles, cracks in walls and cracks in nests where the bed bugs and mites hide. Follow by spraying a fine mist over the birds.
- To kill Sheep “tick” or ked, dilute at the rate of 1-2 fluid ounces concentrate per 4 gallons (2-4 ml/L) of water and thoroughly wet all portions of the body by dipping or by spraying with sufficient pressure with a nozzle adjustment to penetrate the wool. Treat at a rate sufficient to wet the animal.
- To kill Fleas and Ticks on livestock and to obtain protection against reinfestation, dilute at the rate of 2 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (16 ml/L) of water and wet the animal by dipping or spraying.
For Use in Barns, Dairies, Milking Parlors, Milking Rooms and Poultry Houses: To kill flying insects including Flies, Fruit flies, Gnats, Hornets Mosquitoes, Small flying moths and Wasps, dilute at the rate of 2 fluid ounces concentrate per gallon (16 ml/L) of water. Apply as a fog or fine mist (at approximately 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 cubic feet of space (2 ml/m3)), directing the nozzle toward the ceiling and upper corners of the area being treated for maximum coverage above livestock and poultry. For best results, close doors and windows before spraying, and keep them closed for 10-15 minutes. Vacate the treated area for 30 minutes and ventilate it prior to returning. Repeat application as necessary.
For anymore instructions, read the product label that is attached to the page.
How to Apply:
|Best for spot spraying small areas.
1. Add appropriate amounts of water and concentrate to sprayer tank.
2. Close sprayer, shake well and pressurize. Adjust nozzle to a coarse spray.
3. Hold tip of wand about 12” from target and spray.
4. Occasionally re-pressurize sprayer as needed to maintain a good spray pattern.
|Best for spraying target areas.
1. Fill sprayer jar with enough concentrate for the area to be treated. Do not add water.
2. Close sprayer, set dial to apply stated fluid ounces per gallon, hook to garden hose and apply.
3. Pour any unused concentrate back into this original container.
|Best for spraying larger areas.
1. Pour concentrate into sprayer jar to required “Fluid Ounce” level.
2. Add the appropriate amount of water to the “Gallons” level.
3. Close sprayers, hook to garden hose, shake well & apply. To avoid contact with the treated area, begin by spraying area farthest form faucet walking backwards as you spray.
See all 1 reviews »
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
04/25/2015 Stephan from Virginia
QHow long is the residual for Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide indoors and outdoors?
AThe residual of Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide indoors is approximately 90 days and 30 days outdoors.
09/18/2014 Eric from New Orleans, La
QCan you use Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide in a thermal fogger?
AYes, Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide can be used in a thermal fogger. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
09/30/2016 Michael from Texas
QCan you mix Stryker with Bifen or any other pesticide for more effectiveness on pests?
A Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide†does list on the product label that it can be mixed with other insecticides for flushing and knockdown.
Stryker Multi-Use Insecticide†does list on the product label that it can be mixed with other insecticides for flushing and knockdown.
06/08/2015 Bobby from Kansas
QWhen using Stryker on cattle with a mist sprayer, what can I mix with it to get some residual?
AMartins Permethrin 10% can be used with Styker Multi-Use Insecticide as a residual. This will provide long time control over various pests and can be used in a misting system/mist blower on cattle. Please check the label for specific mixing rates.