Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Swan Soft & Supple Water Hose has an industry standard soft and flexible outer jacket, but is built tough for every day use. An American icon, users of the Swan Soft & Supple brand love the soft touch and feel! The heavy duty durable abrasion resistant cover and crush proof couplings make this Swan hose perform year after year for even the most active gardener.
Comes in two lengths: (5/8 in. x 50 ft.) and (5/8 in. x 75 ft.)
|For use in:||Watering Plants, Lawn & Garden|
|Special Features:||Heavy duty crush-proof lead free aluminum couplings, durable abrasion-resistant cover, soft and flexible outer jacket, UV stabilized|
|Shipping Weight:||7.68 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Swan (Mfg. Number: snss58050)|
How Should I store my hose for winter?
Hoses should be disconnected from the house, drained as well as possible, rolled and stored inside during the winter to prevent standing water from repeatedly freezing and thawing inside the hose.
Which Swan hose is best for me?
The Swan line has the perfect hose for every application. Whether watering the garden, filling a child's pool, or using the hose on a construction site, simply click through the product pages to find the best hose for the application.
What is the Swan hose warranty?
- N/A: Watersaver
- 5 Year Warranty: Weatherflex
- 10 Year Warranty: Farm & Ranch, Country Club, and Commercial Duty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Contractor+, Soft & Supple, and Pressure Master
- Lifetime Warranty: Premium Rubber
Are Swan hoses UV protected?
All Swan hoses are UV stabilized to manximize longevity in even the harshest conditions. SoakerPRO functions best when buried under a thin layer of soil or mulch.
Can Swan hose be used for hot water?
It is not recommeded to use any Swan hose with hot water, except the Red Hot Water Rubber.
Can I repair a damaged Swan hose?
You can use any of the commercially available hose repair kits to repair Swan hoses.
What is Swan's product return policy?
If you have unexpectedly have a problem with an Swan hose and need to make a warranty claim simply to the following:
- Cut off both metal ends leaving 5 inches of the hose attached.
- Cut out a small 4 inch section of the damaged area.
- Mail the pieces along with the receipt and UPC barcode (copies are accepted) to: Swan Hose, 1201 Delaware Ave., Marion, OH 43302
- It is important that you indicate the length of the hose and have a street returable address.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of your new hose.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/13/2014 David from Bourbonnais, Ilinois
QI purchased Swan Soft & Supple Water Hose from Farm & Fleet in 2003.
DEVELOPED PIN HOLE LEAK. LIFE TIME WARRANTY; FARM & FLEET CLAIM THEY NO LONGER HANDLE YOUR PROD. & REPLACEMENT IS OUT OF THEIR HANDS. NOW WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THE WARRANTY?
APlease contact Swan (the manufacturer) at 800-800-HOSE (4673) for warranty and replacement information for the Swan Soft & Supple Hose.