Home » Rodents » Mouse Bait Stations » T1 Mouse Disposable Mouse Bait Stations » All Reviews

Customer Reviews for T1 Mouse Disposable Mouse Bait Stations

Rating Snapshot

5 stars   3
4 stars   2
3 stars   0
2 stars   0
1 star   0

Average Customer Rating
4.6 of 5 stars
(5 customer reviews)

Write a Review

Sort By:

Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 reviews)

• 17 of 17 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 Stars   T1 Mouse Bait Stations are great.
    By Kenneth on 11/11/2012

I really love these because I have a bunch of stray cats outside I take care of and house cats and they cannot get to this poison. Also, it is very clean, you don't have to touch the poison, just put the boxes around and only the mice can get to it. So I even put it under my parked car seats where the mouse invaded this year and I needed it. The traps also have a clear top so you can see inside, it the traps are empty of mouse poison. I have peace of mind my other animals are not able to have access it it.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

• 8 of 8 people found this review helpful:

4 of 5 Stars   MOUSES
    By Doris on 05/28/2014
    Verified Purchase

They are eating the bait & I'm not seeing the acitivy I was seeing Thanks

• 3 of 3 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 Stars   mouse-disposable-mouse bait stations
    By Sandy on 06/07/2016

I placed these outside seems to be working found a few dead ones will order more

• 1 of 1 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 Stars   No more mice!!!!
    By Catalia on 09/02/2016

I set these up according to the instructions and I have no more mice in my house! I have 2 small dogs and it hasn't been an issue with them getting near or in it. I haven't smelled any dead mice either! I know the mouse/mice is dead because no more poop and no more seeing them scurry through my house! I think it was just one and he almost became part of the family because the other store bait traps were not working!

• 1 of 1 people found this review helpful:

4 of 5 Stars   Doing the job
    By Cj on 10/02/2016

Found a few outside dead after putting these out. Never had any dead ones before. Using these in crawl space with glue traps. I have no mice at this time. Working well.

Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 reviews)