Customer Reviews for T1 Mouse Pre-Baited Disposable Rodenticide Bait Stations (4 Pack)

Rating Snapshot

Average Customer Rating

4.2 of 5 stars
(20 customer reviews)
Displaying 1 to 20 (of 20 reviews)
Sort:
  • 5 of 5 Stars

T1 Mouse Bait Stations are great.

By Kenneth on 11/11/2012

I really love these because I have a bunch of stray cats outside I take care of and house cats and they cannot get to this poison. Also, it is very clean, you don't have to touch the poison, just put the boxes around and only the mice can get to it. So I even put it under my parked car seats where the mouse invaded this year and I needed it. The traps also have a clear top so you can see inside, it the traps are empty of mouse poison. I have peace of mind my other animals are not able to have access it it.

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

27 of 30 people found this review helpful

• 4 of 5 Stars

MOUSES

By Doris on 05/28/2014

Verified Purchase

They are eating the bait & I'm not seeing the acitivy I was seeing Thanks

13 of 14 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

No more mice!!!!

By Catalia on 09/02/2016

I set these up according to the instructions and I have no more mice in my house! I have 2 small dogs and it hasn't been an issue with them getting near or in it. I haven't smelled any dead mice either! I know the mouse/mice is dead because no more poop and no more seeing them scurry through my house! I think it was just one and he almost became part of the family because the other store bait traps were not working!

8 of 8 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

mouse-disposable-mouse bait stations

By Sandy on 06/07/2016

I placed these outside seems to be working found a few dead ones will order more

6 of 8 people found this review helpful

• 4 of 5 Stars

Doing the job

By Cj on 10/02/2016

Found a few outside dead after putting these out. Never had any dead ones before. Using these in crawl space with glue traps. I have no mice at this time. Working well.

5 of 5 people found this review helpful

• 3 of 5 Stars

Somewhat not working

By Vivi on 08/28/2020

It's neat and easy to handle. However, for some reasons it doesn't seem to work at my house. I didn't see the bait being touched, and I still see mouse activity. I don't have a heavy infestation, and that's probably why I don't see any noticeable change after using the product

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

It worked great

By Mouse on 07/26/2018

I was literally at my wits end I had tried everything from the local stores. Then I remembered you guys and found this bait. It started working immediately. And they haven't even begun to make a dent in the bait. I am so happy that it's over! Thanks!

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

Great product!

By Maree on 09/13/2019

This little trap is doing a great job. Works quickly. Apparently, it works best inside plant underbrush, because the mice can hide while dining. My friend is going to order some. Thank you for a safe and affective product. Love the results and it is disposable. Very convenient. Nasty little vermin - you've met your match!

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

• 1 of 5 Stars

Did not work for me

By Cindy on 08/19/2020

Does not seem like the mice are even attracted to this. Mice droppings still around but have not eaten any bait

• 5 of 5 Stars

Availability of product

By Maree on 09/13/2019

My friend told me she went shopping for a pre-baited enclosed disposable mouse traps. She was disappointed because all she could find were sticky traps. She said they aren't safe for her pets. The stores were sold out of the T1 type. Your company always has them in stock. That is important. She wants to order from you ASAP, and I ordered them twice. Will never get the traps anywhere except from you. Outstanding, safe, convenient, and affective product. The T1 is terrific. The mice like them too!

• 4 of 5 Stars

GREAT

By M. on 07/10/2017

I love it ......it works!!!!

• 5 of 5 Stars

Mice in my Wood Shop

By Adam on 06/04/2017

Not seeing any more mice poops....since using this product.

• 1 of 5 Stars

Not working

By Richard on 03/01/2019

There's only evidence of very little of this bait has been eaten.

1 of 2 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

Mouse bait station

By Isaac on 04/25/2020

It was easy to use since it Pre baited, and got rid of the mice quickly

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

Awesome

By Stevie on 09/29/2017

Haven't seen a mice since I placed them around the perimeter. They're very effective, would definitely recommend these baits ! Awesome

• 3 of 5 Stars

Tried it....but...

By Bretsmom on 09/11/2020

I had a vole (small mouse like rodent) that I noticed in the yard and tried this to remedy by leaving this product near where I saw him outside. Has not worked. None of the bait Inside the trap has been touched. Will keep it outside and hope the vole will attempt the bait. Otherwise, will instead use repellent granules for voles after another week or so. This product may be better off used indoors for someone who has a mice only problem.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

Worked great

By Cheryl on 11/22/2021

After about 3-4 days of putting these in attic and basement, no more mice. What a great relief!!

• 5 of 5 Stars

Worked great

By Cheryl on 11/22/2021

After about 3-4 days of putting these in attic and basement, no more mice. What a great relief!!

• 4 of 5 Stars

Quick!!

By Carolyn on 06/24/2022

This absolutely worked and worked fast!! The only problem (which we expected) was that we can smell a dead mouse, but don't know where it is...so that sucks.

• 5 of 5 Stars

Reordered for this year ... worked great!

By Jeanne on 09/19/2023

Live in very cold climate and had extraordinary vole activity in house and garage last winter. Tried about four kinds of traps with minimum luck until I tried these, and these were absolutely the best. After setting them out inside, I saw no more rodent activity or evidence. Just ordered a supply for this winter.

Displaying 1 to 20 (of 20 reviews)