{ $19.95 { $14.00 { $12.50
  Size/Description Price/Ea. Qty
T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station station

Buy 1: $19.95 each

Buy 2 or more: $14.00 each

Buy 4 or more: $12.50 each

$19.95
Total Price: $0.00

Availability: Normally ships in 1 business day.
For large order quotes, please call us at 1-866-581-7378.

T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station
  • Alternate Image 1

The T1 Pre-baited rat bait station is the newest innovative rodent control product from Bell Laboratories.  The T1 station is pre-baited with a 4 oz. block of bromethlin, a fast acting rodent bait that has a lower risk of secondary poisoning. Each rat station has a clear lid so you can easily see if the bait is gone or how much has been eaten.  Once the bait is consumed the station can be discarded. The T1 stations are classified as a tier 1 level station by the EPA, which is tamper resistant to children and pets and weather resistant. The station can be used indoors as well as outdoors.

T1 Disposable Rat Bait Stations are sold individually.

USE RESTRICTIONS:
This bait station may be used in and around (within 50 feet of) buildings accessible to children and pets, consistent with all use restrictions and other requirements indicated on this label.
For control only of rats and house mice. T1 Rat bait station must be used in and around
buildings consistent with all use restrictions and other requirements indicated on this
label. Do not place this bait station in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating
food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.

SELECTION OF TREATMENT AREAS: Determine areas where rats and/or house
mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are beside
burrows, along walls, by gnawed openings, in corners and concealed places.

APPLICATION DIRECTIONS:
Place the T1 Rat bait station at highest point of activity beside burrows, along a wall or in
corners where rats and/or mice or their signs have been seen. If additional units are
purchased, place bait stations at 15 to 30 foot intervals. Maintain a constant supply of
fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rat or mouse activity cease in infested areas.
Replace bait stations if contents are consumed or contaminated.
Follow-up: While wearing gloves, collect and dispose of emptied bait stations and all
dead animals. To discourage reinfestation, eliminate food, water and harborage as much
as possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.

Rating Snapshot

5 stars   2
4 stars   0
3 stars   0
2 stars   0
1 star   0

See all 2 reviews »

Average Customer Rating
5 out of 5 stars (2)

Write a Review

Sort By: 

• 9 of 9 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 stars  Worked Fast
    By Jay in Los Angeles, CA on 03/16/2012
    Verified Purchase

Never have I seen a product work so fast. The rats quickly went after the bait and after 5 days the minimal infestation I had in my courtyard has gone. However, be aware that these are lightweight bait stations and the rats will move them around after they enter and exit. Good idea to put a very heavy rock or bricks on top so the stations remain in place or they will wind up several feet away. All in all a great product I would highly recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

• 2 of 2 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 stars  disposable rat bait station
    By Marcia in McKinney, TX on 02/14/2016

While I haven't seen evidence that rats have been at the two bait stations I placed in my yard here in north dallas, tx, I am confident that this is a good product. We had a neighbor in the pest business and he placed a similar, but bigger bait station in our yard while he lived next door. I like the idea of not having to handle the actual bait, and there is nothing to do but place it in the appropriate area. It is easy to see if anything has been eaten, and you'll know when you replace the station. I also followed the advice I read on line about putting a rock/brick on top to keep it from moving or blowing away. The person who answered my email questions from this company was very helpful in guiding me to this specific product. Received quickly too.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...

Ask a Question

Sort By: 

09/13/2015 Christina from Murrieta

QCan a dog get sick or die if chews up a rat that has eaten the bait from the T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station?
If after the rat is dying or dies and a dog eats/chews up the rat, will it kill/harm the dog?

A

A rat would only need to consume a tiny amount of poison from the bait in the T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station in order to be killed.  If a dog were to chew on or eat a dead or dying rat, it is not likely that the dog would be able to get enough poison from that rat to be harmed. 

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes No

05/25/2015 Leigh from Lodi,ca

QCan a rat spread bed bugs?
A rat has gotten into the house and chewed thru the carpet down to the hard wood floor to get under my sons bedroom door. I'm in the process of preparing his room to be treated for bed bugs. This rat has been all over his room pooping on everything, all over bedding, and then it runs back out of his room and into his grandmothers closet. Can this rat be spreading bed bugs to my entire house? This rat is smart and have tried everything to catch it. I even have a T-Rex trap.

A

It is not impossible for rats to spread disease and pests throughout the home. For the rat, we would recommend using the T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station. It can be used indoors and outdoors in the areas where the rat normally resides.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes No

Purchase and Buy T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station for sale now
with the best online lowest price and free shipping!

We only sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and extermination
pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment products to spray, exterminate and eliminate pests.

These products are not available in stores such as Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart or Ace Hardware.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal Payments.