Home » Rodents » Rat Bait Stations » T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station » All Reviews

Customer Reviews for T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station

Rating Snapshot

5 stars   2
4 stars   0
3 stars   0
2 stars   0
1 star   0

Average Customer Rating
5 of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)

Write a Review

Sort By:

Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 reviews)

• 9 of 9 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 Stars   Worked Fast
    By Jay on 03/16/2012
    Verified Purchase

Never have I seen a product work so fast. The rats quickly went after the bait and after 5 days the minimal infestation I had in my courtyard has gone. However, be aware that these are lightweight bait stations and the rats will move them around after they enter and exit. Good idea to put a very heavy rock or bricks on top so the stations remain in place or they will wind up several feet away. All in all a great product I would highly recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

• 2 of 2 people found this review helpful:

5 of 5 Stars   disposable rat bait station
    By Marcia on 02/14/2016

While I haven't seen evidence that rats have been at the two bait stations I placed in my yard here in north dallas, tx, I am confident that this is a good product. We had a neighbor in the pest business and he placed a similar, but bigger bait station in our yard while he lived next door. I like the idea of not having to handle the actual bait, and there is nothing to do but place it in the appropriate area. It is easy to see if anything has been eaten, and you'll know when you replace the station. I also followed the advice I read on line about putting a rock/brick on top to keep it from moving or blowing away. The person who answered my email questions from this company was very helpful in guiding me to this specific product. Received quickly too.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 reviews)