Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Tecomate Monster Mix contains Red Clover, Chicory and White Clover to attract monster bucks while providing nutrition. It is great to be used year round for a food plot and will provide protein and nutrition from late winter and spring when deer will begin rebuilding body tissue lost. In the winter, it will provide nutrients to grow their new antlers and into summer to continue antler growing and fawning. It is able to withstand the heaviest grazing pressure. Chicory included will benefit the rumen of elk and deer. This is also a perfect attractant to turkeys. This Monster Mix includes the Yellow Jacket seed coating that contains moisture that retains Zeba. This unique technology is proven to provide a more healthier food plot. It is great for zones 1, 2 and 3 and will last for 2 to 5 years.
Comes in two bag sizes: 4.5 lb and 8 lb
|For use in:||Food Plots|
|Coverage Area:||8 lbs will plant 1 acre
4.5 lbs will plant 1/2 acre
|Shipping Weight:||4.62 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Tecomate Wildlife Systems, LLC (Mfg. Number: 155)|
The perfect all around food plot mixture
• Attracts and grows more and bigger bucks
• The only food plot many will ever need
• Unmatched for year-round nutrition and attraction
• Great for fall hunting plots
• Extremely high protein and other essential nutrients
• Produces for 2 to 5 years
• Withstands the heaviest grazing pressure
• Turkeys love it
Monster Mix Planting Suggestions
1) Plant in a sunny location that has been disked to a clean, level and firm seedbed.
2) Tecomate recommends liming if the pH is below 6.5 and fertilizing with a phosphorous heavy fertilizer at the rate of 200 to 300 pounds per acre. Monster Mix is pre-inoculated and coated with Yellow Jacket for fast germination.
3) No-till drill, cultivate and broadcast or cultivate and drill seed. Plant at a rate of 8 pounds per acre. When broadcasting, cover seed by lightly dragging or cultipacking. Avoid planting too deep, disking is NOT recommended. Plant 1/8 to ¼ inch deep in good moisture. Frost seeding is acceptable in colder climates.
4) Use grass selective herbicide or mow to about 6 inches high in spring/early summer. Re-fertilize at recommended rates from routine soil samples. Overseed to refresh plot.
Seed Content: White Clover, Red Clover, Chicory
Planting Time: Zones 1 & 2: Spring or Fall
Zones 3 & 4: Fall
Seeding Rate: 8 lbs./acre
Planting Depth: 1/8 to ¼ inch
Fertilizer: Use a high phosphorous fertilizer and apply at 200 to 300 lbs./acre
8 LBS PLANTS 1 ACRE
4½ LBS PLANTS ½ ACRE
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question