Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Tenax Hortonova Trellis Net FG is mainly used as a crop support for flowering plants and vegetables. The net is suspended above the ground so the plants are supported as they grow. The trellis can also be used for flower plants and a variety of vegetable crops that grow upwards through the mesh. Product can be used in container gardens, planters, and flower beds. The Hortonova Trellis Net FG comes with 1 year warranty against factory defects.
The Tenax Hortonova Trellis Net FG comes in the following sizes:
59" x 328', 59" x 3,280', 67" x 328', 67" x 3,280', 79" x 250', 79" x 328' and 79" x 3,280'
|For use in:||A trellis net support for growing plants, flowering plants and more. Net is suspended above the ground for more support on growing plants, flowers and more.|
|Dimensions:||59" x 328'
59" x 3,280'
67" x 328'
67" x 3,280'
79" x 250'
79" x 328'
79" x 3,280'
|Material / Construction:||Polypropylene|
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty against factory defects|
|Shipping Weight:||3.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Tenax Corporation (Mfg. Number: 58019110)|
- Set support posts at a distance of 5 feet apart.
- Stretch cable from one post to the other.
- Secure the net to the initial post with nylon string.
- Use sod staples every 6 inches for contact with the ground.
LAYERING APPLICATION OR HORIZONTAL APPLICATION:
- Set support posts at corners of the planting area.
- Secure the net on posts approximately 6 inches from the ground so plants can grow up through the mesh.
- Multiple layers of the net can be used in the same fashion to support larger plants.
- Secure the net to each corner post with self-locking ties or tie wire.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION:
- Nylon String
- Self-Locking Ties
- Sod Staples
- Tent-style stakes
- Tie Wire
See all 1 reviews »
Excellent for trellising
By Wesley in Due West, SC on 01/20/2015
I have used this product in the past, purchased from another company, but have never gotten as good a price on it as I did this year from DoMyOwnPestControl. I highly recommend it for trellising pole beans. I get about three good years from it before it starts to degrade from sun exposure.