Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The ThermaCELL Heated Insoles is a rechargeable foot warmer that can be used for cold feet when outdoors, traveling and on long walks. It is an insole that does not include any wires or external batteries. It provides 2,500 hours of heat to give warmth for cold feet, even with heavy use. It uses a high-tech and wireless thermal technology without extension cords, velcro straps, brackets, battery strap or external batteries. The heated insoles features an adjustable temperature setting - from no heat to medium, which is 100 degrees Fahrenheit and high setting which is 111 degrees Fahrenheit. The heated insoles can be recharged with a recommended charger that is included in the package for at least 500 times. This heated insole can easily fit any shoe or boots for traveling, hunting or any outdoor activity.
Small = 3 ½ - 5 4 ½ - 6
Medium = 5 ½ - 7 6 ½ - 8
Large = 7 ½ - 9 8 ½ - 10
X-Large = 9 ½ - 11 10 ½ - 12
XX-Large = 11 ½ - 13 12 ½ - 14
Car charger is available here - ThermaCELL Heated Insoles - Car Charger
|For use in:||Keeping feet warm for any outdoor activity during cold weather or winter season.|
|Application:||Simply place heated insoles inside shoes or boots and activate heat with remote.|
|Special Features:||Wireless and no external batteries that are usually mounted on ankle, shoes or waist.|
|Parts Included:||2 heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries, 1 instruction booklet, 1 remote control with battery, 1 global charger, 1 lanyard, 1 drawstring travel bag.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||ThermaCELL (Mfg. Number: THS01-S)|
The Heated Insoles Package Includes:
- 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries
- 1 instruction booklet
- 1 remote control with battery
- 1 global charger
- 1 lanyard
- 1 drawstring travel bag
The Heated Insoles is available in these sizes:
- Heated Insoles - Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
Benefits of ThermaCELL Heated Insoles:
- Powered by rechargeable, built-inlithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Small, lightweight remote control operates Heated Insoles and fits into a pocket or attaches to a belt
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Water resistant
- Less than half the cost of other wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
- Customizable Sizes for Men and Women
- Fits men’s shoe sizes 3.5 to 13 and women’s shoe sizes 4.5 to 14
- Can be trimmed to fit almost any shoe size
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are the leader in comfort technology, featuring these benefits:
- Regulated Heat - Advanced heat sensors maintain consistent temperature up to five hours per charge
- Remote Control - Easily adjust temperature settings with a small wireless remote
- Three Temperature Settings - Select Medium, High or No Heat on the remote control to maintain desired temperature
- Wireless and Rechargeable - Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries fully recharge in less than four hours and are completely wireless, requiring no external straps or packs
- Water Resistant - Insoles are protected against moisture and perspiration
- Custom Fit - Insoles come in five sizes and can be trimmed to fit most types of boots and shoes
- Quality Tested - SATRA a worldwide leader in footwear research and development tested ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability and heating.
See all 1 reviews »
6 of 8 people found this review helpful:
DO NOT KEEP TOES WARM...........
By Gerald in Almond, NY on 12/24/2014
They do keep the bottom of feet warm but do nothing for your toes and thats what usually get cold on me first. I would NOT recommend them for hunting deer in NYS period.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
12/04/2014 John from Harrisburg, Pa
QWhat is the difference between ThermaCELL Heated Insoles and ThermaCELL Heated Insoles proflex?
AThe difference between the ThermaCELL Heated Insoles and ThermaCELL Heated Insoles Proflex is that the Proflex has flexible polyurethane material. They both have a remote with three heat settings on it and fit right into your shoe. Their are various sizes depending on your shoe size as well. There are also extra batteries available for both insoles.
12/04/2014 John from Harrisburg Pa
QWhat are the run times at medium and high settings on a full charge of the ThermaCELL Heated Insoles?
AWith the ThermaCELL Heated Insoles, the charge lasts up to 5 hours of constant use on medium heat setting. For the charge time for constant use for high heat, we would recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for that information.