Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Outdoor Lantern (12 hrs) is a safe way to repel mosquitoes and other biting insects. It is easy to use and does not require the use of a candle or flame. It is portable enough bring along on most outdoor activities. It is compact and lightweight, perfect for traveling and camping. The lantern runs on four AA batteries (sold separately) with eight LED lights with low and high illumination settings. The outdoor lantern comes with 3 insect repellent mats that lasts up to 4 hours each and 1 butane cartridge that lasts up to 12 hours. Additional cartridges and insect repellent refills can be purchased separately. Refills with ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Packs.
|Active Ingredient:||d-cis/trans allethrin: 21.97%|
|Target pests:||Mosquitoes and other biting insects.|
|For use in:||Providing light and while repelling unwanted flying insects. Can be used while camping, traveling and most outdoor activities.|
|Application:||Can be placed where flies and mosquitoes are present.|
|Dimensions:||6.30 x 5.50 x 10.50|
|Coverage Area:||Use one lantern per each 225 square feet or 15'in diameter.|
|Number of bulbs:||6.30 x 5.50 x 10.50|
|Color:||Green with black accents|
|Special Features:||Battery operated, no open flame or candle needed. LED lights features low and high illumination settings.|
|Parts Included:||Product comes with 3 insect repellent mats that lasts up to 4 hours each and 1 butane cartridge that lasts up to 12 hours.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.70 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||ThermaCELL (Mfg. Number: MR 9L)|
Directions for Use:
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes, depending upon the size of the area for product to take effect.
- This product works well in outdoor areas where there is minimal air movement such as decks, unenclosed porches, patios and yards.
- Product may be used for camping. Use one lantern per each 225 square feet or 15'in diameter.
- Lantern provides light and repels mosquitoes, black flies, flying insects and bugs.
- Batteries power the light and heat from the lantern cartridge activates the repellent mat and provides mosquito repellency for an area the size of an average deck.
- Only for outdoor use as an insect repellent. Do not use indoors, in tents or in any enclosed area.
- Do not insert anything other than ThermaCELL mats into the lantern. Cover or remove all exposed food.
- Do not leave lanterns or mats to rain. Do not leave lantern unattended or use in windy conditions.
- Place lantern on a flat, stable surface with the grill facing upward. Clean with damp cloth only when the lantern is cool and inactive. Other butane cartridges other than ThermaCELL cartridges will not work in this lantern.
Note : See Product Instructions for step by step directions in using the ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Outdoor Lantern.