Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (48 hrs) (R 4) is refill pack that includes 4 butane cartridges and 12 insect repellent mats that gives a total of 48 hours of protection against mosquitoes, bugs and other flying insects. Mosquito repellent mats should be replaced after four hours of use to maintain the power and performance of eliminating biting insects. The refill in the package fits all ThermaCELL mosquito repellent lantern and appliances.
Note: Mosquito Repellent Appliance/Lantern sold separately.
|Active Ingredient:||d-cis/trans allethrin: 21.97%|
|For use in:||Refill for mosquito repellent appliance and lanterns.|
|Application:||Attach to mosquito repellent appliance or lantern when needed. (see full application instructions on label).
Replace butane cartridge after 12 hours of use
Replace mat after it turns from blue to white (after approximately 4 hours of use)
The same refills (mats and cartridges) fit all ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent lanterns and appliances
|Dimensions:||4.00 x 2.30 x 5.50|
|Parts Included:||4 butane cartridges and 12 mosquito repellent mats.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.40 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||ThermaCELL (Mfg. Number: R 4)|
- Each mat lasts up to 4 hours
- Mats can be stored for long periods of time
- A mat can be used for short periods of time; turn unit off and restart when ready
- If time between uses will be more than one week, store the mat in a dry, dark place
- Insect repellent in the mat is allethrin, a synthetic copy of pyrethin
- The natural insect repellent pyrethin comes from the pyrethin flower, a member of the chrysanthemum family
- Fits all ThermaCELL appliances and lanterns
- Each butane cartridge lasts up to 12 hours
- Butane cartridges can be stored for long periods of time
- A butane cartridge can be used for short periods of time; turn unit off and restart when ready
- Fits all ThermaCELL models
Directions for Use:
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes, depending upon the size of the area, for product to take effect.
- Each mat lasts a maximum of 4 hours and each cartridge lasts a maximum of 12 hours.
- Mats turn from pale blue to white when repellent has been exhausted.
- Use one appliance/lantern for each 225 square feet or 15 feet in diameter.
- To change mats, make sure appliance/lantern is off and cool, then push used mat out by inserting a fresh one.
- Only for outdoor use as an insect repellent.
- Do not use indoors, in tents or in any enclosed area.
- Do not insert anything other than ThermaCELL mats into the appliance/lantern.
- Cover or remove all exposed food.
- Do not leave appliance/ lantern unattended or use in windy conditions.
- Do not expose appliance/lantern or mats to rain.
- Do not attach appliance to your body or clothing.
- Place appliance/lantern on a flat, stable surface with the grill facing upward.
- Clean with a damp cloth only when the appliance/ lantern is cool and inactive.
- Butane cartridges other than ThermaCELL cartridges will not work in this appliance/lantern.