Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The ThermaCELL Realtree Camo Appliance Holster Accessory with Clip (MR HTJ) is a convenient way of carrying mosquito repellents. It easily clips to belts and backpacks for hands free carrying. It can also be attached to branches, tree stands and boats when needed. It features two full pockets that conveniently hold mosquito repellent refills and butane cartridges. This holster perfectly fits any full size ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Appliances.
Note: Mosquito Repellent Appliance sold separately.
|For use in:||An accessory holster with clip for any full size mosquito repellent appliance.|
|Application:||Insert mosquito repellent appliance to holster to hold and secure while in transport (see full application instructions on label)|
|Dimensions:||6.30 x 1.50 x 11.00|
|Shipping Weight:||0.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||ThermaCELL (Mfg. Number: MR HTJ)|
Directions For Use:
- Check butane level in your appliance. Insert new cartridge if needed.
- Slide narrow end of appliance into the very bottom of holster sleeve.
- Pull hood of holster up over wide end of appliance. Ensure that holster is not covering the grill.
- Line up the round hole on the hood with the appliance's ignition viewing light. On appliance model with on/off turn dial, top foot on back of appliance will fit into holster eyelet.
- Insert new mat if needed. Insert spare cartridge and mats in holster side pouches if desired. To insert cartridge, grasp tab on pouch and pull open.
- To change butane cartridge, take appliance out of holster. Refer to appliance refill box for refill replacement instructions.
- Attach appliance to objects using clip on back of holster or by running a lanyard (not included)through loops above side pouches.