"I wanted a product that was not easy to find around where I live. To find it and get it shipped for free was excellent. I'll start shopping at this site in the future."
More Testimonials »
Thermal fogging machines allow you to get a large amount of active ingredient into an environment quickly and efficiently. They work by heating the thermal fogging concentrate to a high temperature that creates a large amount of fog without diluting the active ingredient, and can be used in a wide variety of locations.
See also: Mosquito Misting Systems, Insect Foggers
Using a Thermal Fogger
- There are different types of fogging machines, like ULV machines or propane foggers, and they may all require a certain type of fogging fluid. However, many fogging concentrates can be used in multiple types of fog machines.
- Fogging is great for cockroaches, ants, flies, mosquitoes, spiders, fleas, ticks and a variety of other household pests, because the fog can reach all the cracks and crevices. Since the particles are so fine, they remain suspended in the air for a period of time.
- Mists are different than fogs. Mists have larger particles, which fall from the air more quickly, coating surfaces in the product you sprayed. For this reason, fogging is preferred over misting in food prep, childcare, and other sensitive areas.
- Thermal fogging can also be done outdoors and is very commonly used for mosquito control. Many fogging concentrates are formulated specifically for mosquitoes but will work for multiple outdoor insects.
- Safety equipment is crucial for this type of pesticide application. A respirator must be worn in most cases. The label of the product will dictate the minimum amount of personal protective equipment required for that product and must be worn for application.
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.