Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
TrueTech 2000 Pest and Termite Applicator (TT2000) is a high-quality compressed air sprayer and foamer specially created to provide effective application and treatment options for your pest control problems. This applicator will allow you to select from dry foam, wet foam and liquid applications. It features a 2-gallon capacity tank along with one palm gun with a 60-inch connection hose. It also comes with 1 screen-check valve for liquid, 2 liquid tips, 3 foam tips, and 1 extension wand that measures 24-44 inches.
|Target pests:||Termites, ants, small flies, and other insects.|
|For use in:||Small Fly Drain Programs
Termite Foaming and Misting
Yard Application for Fleas and Ticks
Commercial Kitchen Applications
|Dimensions:||9.00 x 9.00 x 30.00|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||High impact Plastic|
|Hose Length (in.):||60 in. connection hose|
|Wand Length (in.):||24"-44"|
|Special Features:||Liquid, Wet Foam & Dry Foam Outputs - Charge by hand or Compressor.|
|Parts Included:||60-inch connection hose, 2-gallon tank, 2 liquid tips, 1 screen-check valve for liquid, 3 foam tips, 1 extension wand|
|Shipping Weight:||9.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||TrueTech Equipment (Mfg. Number: TT2000)|
- Foam treats the area (voids of all types) where dirt, bacteria and insects live.
- Foam reduces water usage: foam expands water by 6 to 18 times.
- Foam increases surface contact time for superior coverage and reduces liquid runoff.
- Foam provides deeper penetration into surfaces by reducing surface tension.
- Foam helps in removing grease and dirt.
- ProFoam Platinum has been tested by all major chemical producers for compatibility.
Chemical mixture must contain ProFoam Platinum foaming agent to complete this feature.
- Dry Foam applications for all gallery and void areas where insects live; use for drain treatments
- Wet Foam for below-grade our under-slab areas where ants, small flies and other insects live
- Liquid interior and exterior applications