Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
TrueTech 2000 Power Cart (TT2000PC) is a high-quality compressed air sprayer and foamer specially created to provide effective application and treatment options for your pest control problems. This applicator comes with its own electric compressor equipped on a utility cart and it will allow you to select from dry or wet foam and liquid applications. It features a 2-gallon capacity tank along with 1 palm gun with a 60-inch connection hose plus a 15-foot extension hose. It also comes with 1 screen-check valve for liquid, 2 liquid tips, 3 foam tips, and 1 extension wand that measures 24-44 inches.
The optional TrueTech TT-111 Yellow 50' Airline is also available.
|Target pests:||Termites, ants, small flies, and other insects.|
|For use in:||Small Fly Drain Programs
Termite Foaming and Misting
Yard Application for Fleas and Ticks
Commercial Kitchen Applications
|Dimensions:||13.00 x 20.00 x 24.00|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||High impact Plastic|
|Hose Length (in.):||60 in. connection hose
15 ft. extension hose
|Wand Length (in.):||24"-44"|
|Special Features:||Liquid, Wet Foam & Dry Foam Outputs - Charge by hand or Compressor.|
|Parts Included:||1/6 horsepower electric compressor, 60-inch connection hose, 15-feet extension hose, 2-gallon tank, 2 liquid tips, 1 screen-check valve for liquid, 3 foam tips, 1 extension wand|
|Shipping Weight:||21.50 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||TrueTech Equipment (Mfg. Number: TT2000PC)|
- Foam treats the area (voids of all types) where dirt, bacteria and insects live.
- Foam reduces water usage: foam expands water by 6 to 18 times.
- Foam increases surface contact time for superior coverage and reduces liquid runoff.
- Foam provides deeper penetration into surfaces by reducing surface tension.
- Foam helps in removing grease and dirt.
- ProFoam Platinum has been tested by all major chemical producers for compatibility.
Chemical mixture must contain ProFoam Platinum foaming agent to complete this feature.
- Dry Foam applications for all gallery and void areas where insects live; use for drain treatments
- Wet Foam for below-grade our under-slab areas where ants, small flies and other insects live
- Liquid interior and exterior applications
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
04/15/2015 Sean from Va
QTrueTech 2000 Power Cart (TT2000PC) Extension hose
I saw a company with one of these but they had a 50ft. hose attached. Any ideas what I could use/by that so I have that lenght?
AWe apologize we do not for the TrueTech 2000 Power Cart (TT2000PC). Please contact Nisus at (800) 264-0870.
08/03/2014 Armando from Oxnard , Ca
QIs there a minimum extension hose of 5pm ft for this flamer since I need it for attic treatments?
AWe are not sure what you are asking. The TrueTech 2000 Power Cart connection hose is 60 inches and the extension hose is 15 ft. and the wand length is 24"-44".