Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Udor Kappa-43/GR Diaphragm Pump is a 3-diaphragm pump that is commonly used for a wide range of lawn and turf application like pest control, as well as agricultural and horticultural spraying applications. It delivers up to 10.5 GPM and 560 PSI and it guarantees to provide a reliable performance in every use. It is constructed of anodized aluminum which is guaranteed chemical-resistant. It comes with pulsation dampener along with control unit with adjustable pressure regulator. It also features a dual ball valve outlets, manual dump lever, pressure gauge and a gear reduction for 4HP to 6.5HP gas engines with 3/4 in. shafts.
|For use in:||Residential, Commercial and Industrial Sites|
|Material / Construction:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Special Features:||Chemical-resistant materials|
|Warranty:||One Year Limited Warranty against factory defects|
|Shipping Weight:||29.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Udor (Mfg. Number: Kappa-43/GR)|
- Pulsation dampener
- Control unit with pressure regulator
- Manual dump lever
- Dual ball valve outlets
- Pressure gauge
- Gear reduction for 4HP to 6.5HP gas engines with 3/4 in. shafts.
- Max. 10.5 GPM ; Max. 560 psi ; Max. 3600 RPM
- Includes gearbox for 4 HP to 6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4 in. shafts
- 1 in. inlet port ; two 1/2 in. outlet ports ; 3/4 in. bypass port
- Weighs 39 lbs.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction