Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Weed Raker is the perfect tool on the market at removing pond and lake weeds. It is great for removing debris floating on the surface and also will dig and pull the roots and stems of the weeds. This will slow down and eliminate their growth. It will pull out free floating weeds such as Bladderwort, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce and more. It weighs less than 7 lbs, so it is very light and able to be tossed up to 55 feet away. The rake head is unique - it is empty and can be filled with gravel or heavy weights to make it dig deeper or filled with floating items to make it float. It will come in a box that is 2'' x 5'' x 39''. The weed raker's handle consists of four sections that snaps together to make it 11 feet with rope that is 43 feet. It only takes around 10 minutes to assemble.
|For use in:||Lakes and Ponds|
|Dimensions:||Raker Head - 37 inches
Raker Tooth - 8 inches
Handle - 11 feet
Rope - 43 feet
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Jenlis Inc. (Mfg. Number: WRK09)|
- Keep your beach front free from floating water weeds and debris
- Collect large mats of floating debris with the super sized rake head
- Clean your beach, root up weeds, and remove muck
- Keep the lake bottom weed free and harvest cut weeds
- Remove decaying organic matter from your lake and pond bottom
- Weigh the hollow rake head down with rock to dig deep in the bottom
- Pull weeds in from 55 feet away
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
By Zach in Berlin Center, Ohio on 07/11/2016
Rake works really well with the giant prongs. It is very strong and cannot break! You have to be strong to use it because it gets heavy with the scum and rake. Overall, excellent buy and helpful!
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question