Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Weed Razer Express is very light in weight and cuts a path of 30" wide, which is ideal to cut the thickest of vegetation like cattails and tight places. At just over six pounds, the Weed Razer Express may be used by even the most smallest in stature. It cuts in very narrow places, next to boats and between docks. The Weed Razer Express is the easiest tool to cut thick patches of cattails and other vegetation. It cuts 1,950 square feet from one location.
Included in the box:
- 1 Weed Razer Express
- Blade Covers
- 25' Floating Rope
- Weed Deflector
- Assembly Instructions
|For use in:||Lakes, ponds, waterfront, marshland, etc.|
|Application:||Toss into water and then retrieve via rope (included) - Read manual for full details|
|Parts Included:||Weed Razer Express, Blade Covers, 25" Floating Rope, Weed Deflector, Assembly Instructions|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Jenlis Inc. (Mfg. Number: weed razer express)|
Weed Razer Express - 30 inch Aquatic Vegetation Cutter
- Cutting Lake and Pond weeds is simple using the Weed Razer Express.
- Cuts in narrow places between docks and next to boats.
- Easiest tool for thick patches of vegetation like cattails.
- Throw out up to 30 feet and cut 30 inch path as you retrieve it.
Repeat as needed.
How to use
- Throw Weed Razer Express out over area to be cleared.
- Pull it back with short hard jerking motions.
Repeat as needed.
- The Weed Razer Express is to be operated by hand only. Do no pull the Weed Razer Express behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the Weed Razer Express when humans and or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the Weed Razer Express.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections, and rope before use.
- Avoid areas with underwater structures
- When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
See all 1 reviews »
weed razer express
By Larry in Bangor, Maine on 08/15/2016
I've only used it a little bit, but it does what it claims to--cuts weeds. It includes a 25 foot rope for retrieving it after throwing, but I can't throw it anywhere near 25 feet, perhaps a stronger person could.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question