Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Weed Whacker Jet Spray is a three-way herbicide for use on turf and non-crop areas to control broadleaf weeds like spurge, oxalis, dandelions, and others. The concentrated formula is an economical way to kill unwanted broadleaf weeds, the jet allows for easy spot treatments, and can be used in cool and warm climates.
|Active Ingredient:||Dimethylamine Salt of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid - 0.326%
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2-Methyl-4-Chlorophenoxy) propionic Acid - 0.164%
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2,4-Dichlorophenoxy)propionic Acid - 0.161%
|Target pests:||Alder, Black medic, Bull thistle, Chickweed, Dandelion, Ground ivy, Henbit, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison ivy, Poison oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Spurge, Thistle, Wild carrot, Wild garlic, Wild onion and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Cool & Warm-Season grasses and Non-crop areas|
|Application:||Aerosol Jet Spray|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed - Safe when dry|
|Shipping Weight:||1.75 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Monterey Lawn & Garden (Mfg. Number: LG 5272)|
Do not apply this in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
This contains a foam which marks the spot where the weed kill er has been applied.
- Shake can just before using and occasionally during use.
- Invert can, hold at arm’s length, and point can at weed as you press button. Do not press button when can is in upright position.
- Stand close to weed (1 to 2 feet) with can aimed at weed and away from face.
- Push down briefly on button. Spray to cover center of weed, do not over-spray. The spray’s foaming action will make it easy for you to see coverage.
- One application will kill most weeds listed. If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat application.