What would happen if your pet licked a spot where Advion Ant Bait Gel had been applied?
Nothing. Unless you have pet insects, there would be no effect if your pet ate a small quantity of the Advion Ant Bait Gel. According to the MSDS, "No specific intervention is indicated as the compound is not likely to be hazardous" if ingested. Even though it is very unlikely that there would be an adverse reaction if ingested, it is still important to follow the product label which indicates that the bait should be placed in areas that are inaccessible to pets and children.
Answer last updated on: 01/02/2011