• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwnPestControl.com!
  •  
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Rob from Bethany writes,
05/23/2015:

When a mouse ingests poison and dies, if your pet eats the mouse is it harmful to the pet?

Answer:

There a such a small amount of the active ingredient in Brigand SB - Soft Bait Rodenticide that the mouse ingests to kill them. A pet would have to eat many pounds of dead mice/rats in order to be affected by it. If there are signs that your pet has been affected by a poison, we would recommend that you contact your vet immediately.

Answer last updated on: 05/25/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No