Richard from Richmond, Va writes,
Will this glue work for insects and spiders?
The Trapper Glue is really made to capture rodents but may also capture insects and spiders as well but it is very hard to work with. If you do not need a unique sized board it would most likely be easier for you to use a ready to use glue board.
Trapper Gallon of Glue is great for those situations that demand specific sized glue boards for unique situations. Using the Trapper glue and cardboard, plastic or tar paper you can make glue boards of any size to fit any need.
Directions for use:
1. Remove all jewelry.
2. Coat scissors with liquid dish soap (Joy, Ivory)
3. Coat both hands thoroughly with liquid dish soap
4. Place an appropriate amount of glue onto the base you chose, cardboard, tar paper or plastic.
5. Work the glue to about 1/8”-1/4” thickness.
6. Place glue boards into areas with rodent activity.
Answer last updated on: 01/30/2013