• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Lee from Orland,ca writes,

I am drilling slab under tub and using Termidor. What do I use plug holes?


After drilling into slab after using Termidor SC, we have Trebor Plastic Plugs. There are various sizes, depending the size hole that was drilled. The most common size is the Trebor Plastic 1/2 inch plugs. There are also the Trebor Plastic 3/8 inch plugs as well. We also carry SDS Hammer Drill Bits in various sizes as well. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Answer last updated on: 07/20/2014

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No