Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Amdro Kills Ants Stakes - Ant Killing Bait can be used to treat a wide variety of ant species, including: acrobat, big headed, argentine, ghost, crazy, cornfield, little black, pavement, and odorous house ants (not fire ants). They can be easily used outdoors. Simply push them into the ground in semi-soft soil. To use indoors, just lay them flat inside cabinets, behind appliances, or wherever you see ants. Once the stakes are in place, they attract scout ants, which will carry the bait back to the ant colony, where they will share it with the other ants, including the queen. When the queen dies, the colony dies as well. Always be sure to place Amdro Kills Ants stakes in areas that are not accessible to children or pets.
|Active Ingredient:||Hydramethnylon - 1.0%|
|Target pests:||Acrobat, Big-Headed, Argentine, Ghost, Crazy, Cornfield, Little Black, Pavement and Odorous House Ants|
|For use in:||Residential - Indoors and Outdoors|
- Place ant stakes in areas where ants are seen, such as near cracks, crevices, or other areas around the home where ants may gain entry
- Place one trap every 15-20 feet. Always place ant stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets, and other non target animals
- Place ant stakes, hole side up, under sinks, behind appliances, and along ant trails
- If used in ground level cabinet, use child-proof fasteners on doors
- Always place ant stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets, and other non target animals
|Pet safe:||This may be an attractant to pets and rodents
Store in a secure place
|Shipping Weight:||0.28 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Amdro (Mfg. Number: 100508680)|
- A single ant mound can contain up to 200,000 ants
- The odorous ant gets its name from the strong, coconut-like smell it emits when crushed
- Use the stakes inside or outside the home.
- For continuous control, replace indoor stations after three months and outdoor stations after six weeks.
- Prevent ants from entering home by removing food such as crumbs, grease, and sugar.
See all 1 reviews »
3 of 5 people found this review helpful:
By Carol in ny on 04/17/2016
use these around the parameter of house to keep ants out. work great need to replace every season
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
05/20/2014 Bob from New York
QThere are no directions on how to activate the Amdro Kills Ants Stakes. Is it ready to use?
Does something need to be opened or punctured?
AThe Amdro Kills Ants Stakes - Ant Killing Bait are ready to use. There is no puncturing necessary.
06/07/2016 Shelly from Flint
QIs the Amdro Kills Ants Stakes toxic to my dog?
I caught my dog chewing on one of them
A Per the product label, the†Amdro Kills Ants Stakes should always be kept out of reach of pets and other nontarget animals.† We apologize, but we are not able to give medical/veterinary advice.† If you believe your dog has ingested the bait, you should contact a vet or pet poison control as soon as possible. You will want to have the product SDS on hand.
Per the product label, the†Amdro Kills Ants Stakes should always be kept out of reach of pets and other nontarget animals.† We apologize, but we are not able to give medical/veterinary advice.† If you believe your dog has ingested the bait, you should contact a vet or pet poison control as soon as possible. You will want to have the product SDS on hand.