• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Al writes,

Can I use Giant Destroyer to control insects in a house with just the studs and framing?

I'm buying a cabin that has been empty for over a year. I will take the wall down back to the studs. Before I start work I wanted to use your product to kill everything in the cabin. It is about 950sq feet.


The Giant Destroyer is meant to kill moles and golphers, animals that burrow into the ground.  This product is made for air tight travel ways of animals.  It would not be effective in a cabin or house because it is not air tight.  Also, the product specifically states it is not to be used inside buildings.  You should use our CB PCO Foggers which are for inside buildings and houses.  Each can will treat 5,000 cubic feet. 

Answer last updated on: 04/26/2010

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No