Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer (26021XP) is a poly sprayer that is designed for fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide and watering applications. It is well known for home and garden or lawn and landscaping industries. The Pro Series is enhanced with a thirty four inch reinforced hose and forty percent greater pump volume per stroke. It features a twenty inch poly wand, shut-off with stuffed cushion grip, built-in filter and Viton seals. The large open head measures four inches for convenience in filling and cleaning. The lightweight, translucent tank is made of polyethylene which is non-corrosive to most pesticides, fertilizers and herbicides. Other than that, the unit has an anti-clog filter which prevents debris from getting inside the hose, shut-off and nozzle. Once purchased, a comfort grip handle, poly fan nozzle, along with poly and brass alterable nozzle are all included.
|For use in:||Home and garden, lawn and landscaping|
|Application:||Fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, watering|
|Dimensions:||8.10 x 8.10 x 24.60|
|Sprayer Type:||Reinforced hose|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||Polyethylene|
|Special Features:||40% more pump volume per stroke
Equipped with Viton Seals in necessary key areas
Viton is a brand of synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer commonly used in o-rings and other molded or extruded goods
|Parts Included:||Viton seals and gaskets, Cushion grip shut-off with internal filter, SureSpray Anti-clog Filter, Pressure relief valve, Grip handle, Poly Fan Nozzle, Poly and Brass adjustable Nozzle|
|Shipping Weight:||5.25 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 26021XP)|
1. Hose to Tank
Discharge / Assembly
- Make sure white outlet tube is attached to outlet tube adapter.
- Insert the outlet tube portion of the discharge assembly into the tank adapter.
- Proper placement of white outlet tube.
- Firmly insert the outlet tube adapter into the tank adapter. Lining up tab with notches on the tank adapter.
- Firmly tighten the retaining nut to the tank adapter.
2. Assembly of Shut-off, Extension Wand and Nozzle
- Screw nozzle assembly onto threaded end of the extension wand securely.
- Insert unthreaded end of extension into shut-off assembly as shown and tighten retaining nut securely.
Unscrew the nozzle cap (1) from the nozzle body (3) with retaining nut (2) fastened tightly to the elbow (5). Unscrew the retaining nut (2). Push the nozzle body (3) with the nozzle gasket (4) out of the retaining nut (2). To reinstall the nozzle, reverse the above instructions.
Unscrew the retaining nut from the elbow and push the fan nozzle tip and gasket out of the retaining nut. To reinstall the nozzle, reverse the above instructions.
The filter helps prevent clogging while spraying. It is located on the end of the white tube inside your sprayer tank.To clean filter, remove the hose from the tank and lift out the outlet tube. Make sure the filter is positioned at the bottom of the tank as pictured.
4. Pre-Use Check
- Do: Check tightness of hose nut to be sure hose is securely attached to the tank outlet.
- Do: Inspect hose for deterioration, cracks, softness, or brittleness. If any of these conditions are found, replace hose before using. Replace with original manufacturer’s parts only.
- Do: Remove pump (see Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions), inspect interior and exterior of tank for signs of deterioration of body and bottom. Any sign of deterioration indicates possible tank weakening and could result in explosive bursting under pressure. If any of these signs are found, discard tank immediately and replace. Do not attempt to patch leaks, etc., as this could result in serious injury.
- Do: Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, except use water only (Pump plunger 10-20 strokes and inspect for leaks).
- Do: Direct shut-off away from you and open to make sure discharge is not clogged.
- Do: If unit passes this test, release pressure (see Pressure Releasing Instructions), empty tank, and proceed with Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions.
- Do: Inspect all metal parts including the wand, nozzle and fittings for rust, corrosion and pitting. If any of these conditions are found, replace affected part with original manufacturer’s part before using.
- Do: Turn pump handle counterclockwise and remove pump.
- Do: Prepare spray solution following all directions and safety warnings on chemical label.
- Do: Fill tank to no more than the proper gallon marker. Do NOT: overfill to accommodate pump.
- Do: Check pump to make sure that no grass or dirt is stuck to barrel. Replace pump in tank and tighten securely.
6. Pressurizing and Spraying
- Do: Turn handle clockwise to tighten. Push handle down, turn 1/4 turn counterclockwise to release.
- Do: Pump until you feel resistance.
- Do: Pump until you feel resistance.
7. To Release Pressure
- Your sprayer is equipped with a pressure relief/release valve. To release pressure lift and hold the cap until air is completely exhausted, OR, turn the valve slowly counterclockwise until you hear air escaping and wait air is completely exhausted.
- Do: Stay away from the sprayer until all air has escaped.
8. Care, Storage and Maintenance
- Do: Rinse tank thoroughly with water only, empty, refill with water. Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, except pump unit only 8-10 strokes. Be sure that the wand and nozzle are thoroughly rinsed with water after each use.
- Do: Open shut-off and allow water to run through discharge assembly.
- Do: Release pressure (Follow Pressure Release Instructions), remove pump and empty sprayer.
- Do: Store sprayer tank upside down, with pump removed, in a warm dry location.
- Do: Periodically oil pump by dropping 10-12 drops of light oil down pump rod through opening in cover.
9. Fatigue-free spraying
For safety lock-off feature (no-spraying), pull up on handle and move red locking mechanism into lock-off position. To disengage, push down on handle and return red locking mechanism to neutral position. For lock-on feature (continuous spraying), push down on handle and move red locking mechanism into lock-on position. To disengage, push down on handle and return red locking mechanism to neutral position.
See all 7 reviews »
1 of 2 people found this review helpful:
Excellent sprayer at right price
By Jim in Richmond, KY on 06/10/2015
Higher quality than big box sprayers at a very reasonable price.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
Drip Drip Drip
By William in Murfreesboro, TN on 07/21/2016
I spent more time wiping up the drips than I did spraying. In fact, there was probably as much volume in drips than actual spray. Sprayer does not seem to completely shut off even with only a few pumps. It may be ok for spraying outside, but it's a disaster indoors if you use it on any hard surfaces such as tile or hardwood floor areas.
By Neil in Labadie, Missouri on 08/06/2015
After using it 12 times its broke. The plunger On the sprayer does not reduce pressure in the tank. I have bought from your company for a few years herbicides pesticides this is the first time I'm extremely unhappy
By George in Amherst, Ohio on 02/23/2016
I am waiting until spring to try out the Chapin Pro series 2 gallon sprayer. I bought it to spray fungicides on the vegetable garden and fruit trees. Still too cold here in Ohio to use it, but it looks good and sturdy.
Chaplin 2 Gallon sprayer
By Daniel in Mobile Al. on 04/25/2016
Good quality,pumps up quick, adjustable spray nozzle is consistent.Ordering, shipping and delivery were fast and easy.Will definitely be ordering more supplies from Do my own pest control in the future.
Chapin sprayer=2 gallon
By William in Florida on 02/14/2017
Works well. Not any better than those found at your local hardware store for a lower price. If you have the time, shop around at your local stores first, otherwise buy this one.
Thank you for your comments! We hope you will keep shopping with Do My Own Pest Control since we have exactly what you need at great prices with Fast, Free Shipping! We are always here to assist you by phone, email, or Live Chat with any questions or concerns you may have. We appreciate your business!
Chapin (26021xp ) sprayer
By Freddy in Gadsden , Alabama on 08/21/2017
Honestly, only purchased three weeks ago! But so far works great and built with long lasting material! I can tell you this, their support group (after sale) is second to None .......Thank You ....!!!!
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
04/25/2015 Steven from Arizona City, Az
QWhat is the wand length of the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer?
AThe wand length of the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer wand is 20 inches.
06/25/2015 John from Sc
QHow good is this sprayer (26021XP) for applying Talstar? What are weak points/strengths? Alternatives?
AYes, the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer (26021XP) would be a good choice to apply Talstar P. Talstar P can be applied using a pump sprayer, backpack sprayer, hose end sprayer or mist blower. Using a pump sprayer such as this one gives you an accurate application of the product.
04/21/2017 James from Kansas City
QWhat is the part number for the repair kit for the Chapin 26021XP sprayer?
10/22/2015 Phil from Antlers, Ok
QWhich extension wands will fit the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer (26021XP)?
A The following extension wands fit the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer (26021XP): Part# 6-8133 and Part# 6-8101.
The following extension wands fit the Chapin Pro Series 2 Gallon Sprayer (26021XP): Part# 6-8133 and Part# 6-8101.