Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Compost Wizard Jr - Black is a compost tumbler measuring 7 cubic feet that's essential to every garden enthusiast. This small two-piece designed chamber will help recycle food and lawn waste into fresh compost in as little as two weeks so it can be used for plant food, prevention of erosion or controlling of weeds. It features a rugged construction and it's made of 100% recycled plastic so it's guaranteed eco-friendly. It sits on a base that is wheeled for your convenience and it also highlights a twist-off 12-inch lid to help keep it secured and for easy access. It comes fully assembled so it's ready to use anytime.
|For use in:||Lawns and Gardens|
|Dimensions:||30" x 22" x 23.50"|
|Material / Construction:||100% recycled polyethylene plastic|
|Special Features:||Low maintenance and comes fully assembled. Sits on a wheeled base|
|Warranty:||One year limited warranty on parts and service|
|Parts Included:||Trilingual Instructions, Compost Wizard Jr. Bin, Compost Wizard Jr. Base|
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: EZCJR-BLK)|
- 7 cubic foot capacity
- Fully Assembled - Low maintenance
- Wheeled Base
- Large 12" twist lid
- Safe for pets and children
- Black color for heat absorption
- Made in the USA with FDA approved materials
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Setup and usage of the Compost Wizard, Compost Wizard Jr., Compost Wizard EnviroTumbler, Soil Machine PRO, Compost Wizard Dueling Tumbler:
- Locate an area that receives plenty of sun for most of the day. If you live in a hotter geographical climate, partial shade is preferred. Optimal composting temperatures are between 120-degree -150-degree Fahrenheit 49-degree - 65-degree Celsius) inside the drum.
- Place the composter’s base on the ground and set the drum on top so the wheels are aligned with the drum’s track.
- Unscrew the lid and put in organic material - 2 parts Brown to 1 part Green (see Composting Ingredients Chart below for examples). Fill between 1/2 - 3/4 full (2/3 full recommended). DO NOT fill completely. DO NOT add more material (see step 4 for exceptions); Wait until current batch is complete, remove compost, and start a new batch.
- Rotate at least once a week. If your batch is too dry, add more Green ingredients or water. If your batch is too wet, add more Brown ingredients.
- Compost will be ready when it is dark and crumbly. If you squeeze a handful, it should produce small amounts of liquid (compost tea).
- Use compost as mulch, potting soil, or spread like fertilizer.