Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Pivot Ultra is an aerosol flea killer and insect growth regulator. Pyriproxyfen will break the insect pests' life cycle. The insecticide controls and eliminates adult fleas and also helps prevent flea infestations for up to 7 months. It is also effective to use against ants (except Carpenter, Fire and Harvester), brown dog ticks, black widow spiders, fleas, fire-brats, German cockroaches, mosquitoes, lone star ticks, saw toothed grain beetles, rice weevils, small flying moths and more. This aerosol spray insecticide can effectively treat up to 2,625 square feet of floors, carpet and furniture. The product is best used in hospitals, apartments, hotels, homes, motels, schools, offices, warehouses, veterinary clinics, utility areas, kennels and other industrial and commercial buildings. Quick drying. UV stable. This aerosol can be sprayed upside down.
Product comes in a 20 oz. can and is for indoor residential/non-residential use only.
|Active Ingredient:||Pyriproxyfen- 0.10%
n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide- 0.40%
Permethrin - 0.40%
|Target pests:||Adult fleas, ants(except carpenter, fire, and harvester), black widow spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, fire-brats, German cockroaches, lone star ticks, mosquitoes, rice weevils, saw-toothed grain beetles and small flying moths.|
|For use in:||Indoors - apartments, homes, hospitals, hotels, motels, offices, schools, supermarkets, warehouses, utilities, veterinary clinics, kennels and other commercial and industrial buildings. Automobiles and transportation equipment (buses, boats, ships, trains, and trucks)|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label. Please keep off until area is fully dried.|
|Yield:||20 oz. can treat up to 2,625 sq. ft.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA, AK,AZ,OR|
|Shipping Weight:||1.59 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Control Solutions (Mfg. Number: 82300309)|
AL; AR; CO; CT; DC; DE; FL; GA; HI; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MS; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; PA; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate food of feed stuff.
- This product is for indoor residential/ non-residential use only.
- Do not apply as a broadcast treatment to indoor surfaces at residential sites including nurseries, day care centers, hospitals, schools and nursing homes. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoors and outdoors)
- Do not apply this product directly to companion animals (pets).
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before use.
- Do not wet articles to the point of run-off or drip.
- Do not use treated article until spray has dried.
- Do not use in aircraft.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated areas until sprays have dried.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated areas until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other person, either directly or through drift.
- Only protected handlers may be in the treated area during application. Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed.
- Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed.
- Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use.
- Exposed food should be covered or removed.
- Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur.
- Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application.
Note: Shake well before use.
NOTICE: This product has been tested on several types of carpet, fabric and other household furnishings without adverse effects. Test in an inconspicuous area before full treatment, some plastics or furniture may be whitened or dulled. Because of the wide variety of floor types and finishes always test for color fastness, or dulling before applying to larger areas. Avoid contact with antique finishes. For best results always follow complete application directions.
EXCEPT FOR APPLICATOR, DO NOT PERMIT HUMANS OR PETS TO CONTACT TREATED SURFACES UNTIL THE SPRAY HAS DRIED.
A 20 oz. can treats up to 2,625 sq. ft. Vacuum carpeted areas and other areas being treated before treatment and post treatment after drying. Hold can at arm’s length and direct spray toward the area to be treated. Use a sweeping motion to apply product and back away from treated area while holding the can 36 inches away from the area being treated. An area of 100 sq. ft. (10 ft. x 10 ft.) can be treated by spraying across the area for 10 seconds. Vacate treated areas during application up until the spray has dried.
• To Kill Adult Fleas, Brown Dog Ticks and Lone Star Ticks: Remove old companion animal (pet) bedding and replace with fresh, clean bedding after treatment.
• Treat pets directly with an appropriately registered product labeled for such a use in conjunction with this treatment.
• Do not apply this product directly to companion animals (pets).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/24/2017 Tim from Locust Grove
QCan CSI Pivot Ultra be used for fleas on a hardwood floor?
A Yes, CSI Pivot Ultra can be used on hardwood floor.
Yes, CSI Pivot Ultra can be used on hardwood floor.