Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Empress Intrinsic Brand Fungicide is a new and highly effective drench fungicide that protects against soil borne diseases. It provides protection for four root and crown pathogens in nurseries and greenhouses. This will control the disease at the first sight and reduce plant stress that can occur during production. It will enable root growth to be stronger and enhanced and allow faster plant growth. Can be tank mixed with other insecticides, fungicides and fertilizer products.
|Active Ingredient:||Pyraclostrobin - 23.3%|
|Target pests:||Fusarium species such as F. oxysporum and F. solani
Phytophthora species such as P. cinnamomi, P. nicotianae, P. parasitica
Pythium species such as P. aphanidermatum, P. irregulare, P. myriotylum
Rhizoctonia species such as R. solan
|For use in:||Greenhouses, Lathhouses and Shadehouses, Interiorscapes, Outdoor Nurseries (Field and Container), Retail Nurseries|
|Application:||Applied as a soil drench treatment using overhead irrigation equipment, backpack or hand held equipment or ground type application equipment
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
Group 11 Fungicide
|Shipping Weight:||2.02 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||BASF (Mfg. Number: 59012851)|
Mode of Action: Affects the Qol site in fungal cell mitochondria, inhibiting electron transport and respiration, resulting in cessation of fungal growth.
Behavior in Plants: Acts as a local penetrant with translaminar movement to protect crown and roots of the plants after drench application.
Use Rates: 1.0 to 6.0 fl oz per 100 gallon
PPE: Long sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical resistant gloves of waterproof material, shoes and socks
Keys to Success
When applying Empress Intrinsic brand fungicide for control of root and crown roots in ornamental plants or at transplanting any time during production:
All applications should be made as preventative drench fungicide treatments
Make application by directing the spray volume to the soil to provide thorough wetting of the soil surface and movement into the container. Normal drench conditions should be followed at time of application; soil will be adequately irrigated prior to treatment. The drench application should not be made to dry media.
As a drench application, the ornamental plants should already have an initiated root system — such as plug annuals that have roots and first true leaves or rooted liners that have first true roots. This product is not intended to be used on unrooted cuttings.
A short irrigation event can be made directly following the drench application to move the product from any leaf surfaces into the soil media. However, any irrigation of long duration should not occur for several hours so as to not dilute the concentration of the fungicide in media surrounding roots.
For resistance management of Empress Intrinsic Brand Fungicide, do not make more than two sequential applications. Then rotate to a product with a different mode of action from Group 11 before use of Empress Intrinsic Brand Fungicide again.
1. Water- Fill tank 1/2 to 3/4 full with clean water and start agitation.
2. Agitation - Maintain agitation throughout mixing.
3. Products in PVA bags - Place any product contained in water-soluble PVA bags into the mixing tank. Wait until bags have fully dissolved and the product is evenly mixed in the spray tank before continuing.
4. Water-soluble additives - Including dry and liquid fertil-izer, such as ammonium sulfate or urea ammonium.
5. Water dispersible products – Including dry flowables, dry wettable granules, suspension concentrates, or suspo-emulsions. For containers 5 gallons or less, shake well prior to use. For containers greater than 5 gallons, recirculate prior to use.
6. Water soluble products
7. Emulsifiable concentrates – Including oil concentrates or methylated seed oil.
8. Remaining quantity of water.
If mixture stands for more than 2 hours, thoroughly agitate prior to application.
READ PRODUCT LABEL FOR MORE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND SPECIES COVERED.