Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Ferti-Lome Premium Bedding Plant Food 7-22-8 is a superior plant food containing nitrogen that will not dissolve in water and micronutrients formulated with your perennials and bedding plants in mind. Use Ferti-Lome Premium Bedding Plant Food 7-22-8 to make your landscape beautiful with bedding plants and blooming shrubs.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 7%
Available Phosphate - 22%
Soluble Potash - 8%
Boron - 0.02%, Copper - 0.05%, Iron - 0.10%, Manganese - 0.05%, Zinc - 0.05%
|For use in:||Bedding Plants, Perennials, Hibiscus, Bulbs, and other Plants around the home
- Individual Pansies, Perennials, Blooming or Bedding Plants
- Group Plantings In Beds of Pansies, Perennials, Blooming or Bedding Plants, And Bulbs
- Larger Individual Plants: Crape Myrtle, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, And Blooming Shrubs
|Application:||1 - 10 scoops per 100 sq. in. to 25 sq. ft.
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Yield:||- Apply 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons per 6 bedding plants worked into the soil and watered
- Apply 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft. of bed area for bulbs and other new plantings
- Feed again at 30-day intervals throughout the growing season
|Shipping Weight:||16.50 lbs|
Excellent fertilzer for Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Plumeria and all flowering tropicals.
* See label for a very helpful growing guide
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
04/13/2013 Jan from Blue Grass, Iowa
QWhat is the ratio for hydrangeas per water for plant food?
AAccording to the product label instructions: Apply 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons per 6 bedding plants worked into the soil and the watered in.