Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Foam Inserts for Foamer Simpson (part #11) (FSPT011) is an important part of the Foamer Simpson unit. It is inserted inside the nozzle and in the extended wand that comes with the unit. It's also part of the standard part kit that is readily available in the market. It is the part that blends the liquid and the foam together from the double hose. It should be cleaned whenever the foamer loses its pressure and must be periodically replaced to prolong the life of the foamer.
Is a replacement part for the Foamer Simpson 2 Gallon Pump Up Foamer.
|For use in:||A replacement part for the foam inserts of the Pump Up Foamer.|
|Material / Construction:||Foam|
|Shipping Weight:||0.24 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Rockwell Labs (Mfg. Number: FSPT011)|
How to Use Foamer Simpson Pump Up Foamer:
1. Before use, unlock and lift the pump handle and put three drops of oil from the enclosed bottle directly into the pump opening where the pump handle locks into place. Repeat approximately weekly if using the foamer regularly to prolong the life of the pump. If it becomes difficult to pump, it likely needs oil.
2. For best quality foam, do not fill the foamer to more than 1 gallon. Since air is required to make the foam as well as for pressurizing the foamer, the extra headspace will help.
3. Fill the foamer to the desired level with water, then add the InVade Bio Foam (1 oz per quart or 4 oz per gallon).
4. Swirl the foamer to mix, but do NOT shake. If a large amount of foam develops in the headspace, it can possibly block the air intake, resulting in poor quality foam. This should only happen if the foamer is shaken vigorously, and not from normal use. If this happens, pour out the liquid and rinse out the foam and refill.
5. While InVade Bio Foam is not corrosive, it is a good idea to clean the foamer regularly with water to extend its life.
6. If using other products in the foamer, make sure they are compatible with plastic parts.
7. Always de-pressurize the foamer using the valve on the side after use and prior to removing the pump. Beware of spray.
8. The foam consistency can be adjusted by turning the needle valve where the hose connects to the tank. Turning it clockwise (tightening) will use less air, for wetter foam. Turning it counter clockwise (loosening) will result in more air for drier foam.
9. To use the extension wand, remove the short nozzle and screw in the extension wand. Make sure that the piece of white looking material remains in the nozzle or extension wand as this is critical for foaming.
See all 1 reviews »
Foamer works like new again
By Mike in Elmwood Park, NJ on 04/16/2017
Great product. The foamer works like new again. I just wish there was more than 1 piece in this order. The item is called Foam InsertS so I thought there'd be more than just one, as it was a bit pricey for a single piece of 1" foam.