• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Jeff from Fond Du Lac Wi writes,

I have terrible creeping charlie and jenny. I have tried over the counter and feed mill herbicides that...

require a license and nothing works. Any suggestions?


Vessel 3 Way Herbicide is not specifically labeled for creeping charlie and/or jenny.

Spurge Power is a very good option. It controls various broadleaf weeds, such as creeping charlie in various types of lawns. Please check the label for correct rates for your lawn.

Answer last updated on: 05/26/2015

1 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No