• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Tom writes,

If swallowed by a dog, how long before noticeable symptoms?


It would all depend on the size of the dog and how much they ate.  Anytime you suspect a pet has consumed a pesticide, rodenticide, or any kind of chemical or product, you should call your vet immediately. 

Answer last updated on: 07/07/2010

2 of 8 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No