• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Jennifer from Houston, Tx writes,

If we cancel our quarterly service (Houston, TX), what products do you recommend?

Primary concerns are fire ants, cockroaches, and spiders.


We would recommend Talstar Xtra for out the yard to tackle those fire ants and other pests. For pet control around the house, you want to use Talstar P. Applying 3 feet up and out around the foundation and indoors cracks and crevices. 

Answer last updated on: 05/19/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No