Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Image Brush & Vine Killer kills blackberries, kudzu, poison oak, poison ivy, poison sumac and many other woody plants. It can be applied any time brush is actively growing. Application is easy with little to no cleanup. The ready-to-spray container requires no mixing or measuring. Just attach to any garden hose and you are ready to go! For best results, apply after all leaves have fully opened and when the water supply is sufficient. Image Brush & Vine Killer works through the leaves and bark of vegetation. When applying, it is important to wet all surfaces of the leaves completely. After the leaves have dropped (usually in the 4 to 6 weeks following spraying), the brush should be cut down, and then, if desired, the area can be re-planted.
|Active Ingredient:||Triclopyr - 8.0%|
|Target pests:||Blackberry, kudzu, poison oak, poison ivy, mesquite, sumac, scotch broom, horsetail rush plus many woody plants and deep-rooted perennial weeds
* See the label for a complete list
|For use in:||Brush, Kudzu, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Stumps and Vines|
|Application:||Apply at the rate of 1 quart of this product to cover up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Make sure knob control lever is in the OFF position and shake well and attach to hose
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward brush and turn control lever to ON to begin spraying, and it will automatically siphon and mix with water
- When finished turn control lever to OFF position and turn faucet off
- Discharge residual water pressure by turning control lever ON and OFF again
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||Up to 4,000 square feet|
|Shipping Weight:||2.34 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Image (Mfg. Number: 100502728)|
Image Brush & Vine Ready-To-Spray Dos & Don'ts:
- DO read the complete label and follow all directions carefully.
- DO use to kill tough brush like blackberry, kudzu, poison oak and ivy and other woody plants.
- DO wet the brush completely.
- DO expect to see results in 1-6 weeks.
- DO replant in treated area in just one month.
- DON’T spray when it is windy.
- DON’T spray around vegetables, flowers, ornamental shrubs and trees, fruit trees or any other desirable plants.
- DON'T spray when rain is expected within 24 hours.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/03/2017 Peter from Dayton, Or
QCan I spray Image now or should I wait until it's a dry day?
It rained last night and this morning, it stop raining already.
A Image Brush & Vine Killer Ready To Spray†can be applied after a rain as long as the areas is not heavily saturated and dripping. †Be sure to apply when rain is not expected 24 hours after application.
Image Brush & Vine Killer Ready To Spray†can be applied after a rain as long as the areas is not heavily saturated and dripping. †Be sure to apply when rain is not expected 24 hours after application.
10/10/2014 Linda from Coupeville, Wa (whidbey Island)
QCan I spray this product into a small container and use a paint brush to apply directly
I have Horsetale and it gets close to my plants, that is why I don't want to spray
ANo, you cannot use Image Brush & Vine Killer Ready To Spray in that manner. We would recommend you use Monterey Brush and Vine Control. You would simply mix 2 ounces of the Monterey Brush and Vine Control with 2 gallons of water and spray or paint it on the target plant.
09/02/2014 Cal from Vancouver, Wa
QWhat are the mixing instructions for undiluted Image Brush & Vine Killer?