Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Ironite Lawn & Plant Food Plus is a multipurpose fertilizer that contains everything necessary for the growth of healthy plants. Its unique pellet formula is made up of all the essential primary and secondary micronutrients that plants need. Ironite Lawn & Plant food takes care of all trees, shrubs, gardens, fruit and vegetable plants, and lawns. The primary nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash) work to promote green, healthy leaves, abundant fruits and vegetables, strong root and flower growth, and resistance to seasonal stresses.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen (N) - 12%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 12%
Available phosphate (P205) - 10%
Soluble Potash (Potassium) (K20) - 10%
Sulfur (S) - 9%, Boron (B) - 0.02%, Total Iron (Fe) - 2%, Total Manganese (Mn) - 0.10%, Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.0005%, Zinc (Zn) - 0.10%
|For use in:||New and Existing Lawns, Vegetable Gardens, Shrubs, Trees, Roses and Flower Beds|
|Application:||GARDEN: 5-10 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. and work into the soil to a depth of 3-4 inches before planting, and water thoroughly
SHRUBS & BUSHES: 1/4 lb. (about 1/2 cup) shrubs 3-4 feet across; apply under the shrub and slowly water
- Apply in early spring and again in early summer, after flowers have fallen off
TREES: 1/4 lb. (about 1/2 cup) for each inch of trunk diameter
- Apply evenly on ground in a 3 ft. wide circular path to the drip line of the tree (The drip line is the outer perimeter of the lower branches of the tree)
- Water thoroughly after application and apply in the spring and fall
NEW ROSE PLANTS: 1/4 cup into the soil at the bottom of the planting hole
- Cover with 1 inch of soil and mix another 1/4 cup into the soil used to fill in around the roots
FLOWER BEDS: 5 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. and work into the top 4-6 inches of soil before planting
PERENNIALS: 3 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. when spring growth begins
- Water after fertilizing that will thoroughly soak the soil to a depth of 16-20 inches
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||750 square feet|
|Shipping Weight:||3.33 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Central Garden and Pet (Mfg. Number: 436138)|
- Great for flower and vegetable gardens, lawns, shrubs and trees
- Fast-release granules work up to 12 weeks
- 1-0-1 Fertilizer analysis provides important plant nutrients
- Helps plants green quickly and develop deep root systems
- Made in the USA
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/01/2016 Billy from Petersburg, Tn
QCan Ironite Plus be used with container or houseplants?
I would like to use it on container plants I have- bonsai trees- how can I measure it for small containers such as 6 or 8 inch pots,etc
A Ironite Lawn and Plant Food Plus 12-10-10 is not labeled for use inside of containerized or houseplants. It is recommended for use on new/existing lawns, vegetable gardens, shrubs, trees, roses and flower beds. †A better option would be to use the†Ferti-Lome Chelated Liquid Iron and Other Micro Nutrients†if it fits your needs.
Ironite Lawn and Plant Food Plus 12-10-10 is not labeled for use inside of containerized or houseplants. It is recommended for use on new/existing lawns, vegetable gardens, shrubs, trees, roses and flower beds. †A better option would be to use the†Ferti-Lome Chelated Liquid Iron and Other Micro Nutrients†if it fits your needs.
10/09/2017 Charles from Seguin, Tx
QDoes Ironite Lawn and Plant Food Plus 12-10-10 come in larger quantities?
A Ironite Lawn and Plant Food Plus 12-10-10†comes in a 3 lb bag only currently.†
Ironite Lawn and Plant Food Plus 12-10-10†comes in a 3 lb bag only currently.†