• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Debbie writes,

Is there an aerosol or concentrated product that I can spray into wall cracks for bed bugs?

I need a product that will seep into the cracks of ceilings and floor boards that will kill the hiding bed bugs.


We carry a great deal of products that kill bedbugs and can be sprayed in the areas you indicated. We recommend that you use one of our Bedbug Kits which come with all of the products you will need to do a complete bedbug treatment plus the follow up treatments that will be needed. To see all of the products we carry for bedbugs go to our homepage and click on the Bedbug tab at the top of the page.

Answer last updated on: 06/08/2011

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No