Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The K9 Advantix II For Dogs provides a broad spectrum protection and treatment against biting flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks. K9 Advantix II contains a unique combination of Imidacloprid, Permethrin and Pyriproxyfen and is waterproof. These active ingredients work to kill and avert pests from possible transmission of disease-causing organisms. It repels and kills American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, deer ticks and lone star ticks for up to 4 weeks. It kills fleas within 12 hours while preventing flea eggs, pupae and larvae. It also repels and kills mosquitoes, lice and biting flies for 4 weeks. To use on puppies, they should be 7 weeks of age or older. K9 Advantix II comes in 4 applicator tubes per pack. Use once every 30 days with this 4 month supply.
Available in four doses:
- Small Dogs 0 - 10 lbs.
- Medium Dogs 11 - 20 lbs.
- Large Dogs 21 - 55 lbs.
- X-Large Dogs 56 - 100 lbs.
Note: K9 Advantix II Topical Treatment is used for dogs only! Do not use on cats - may be fatal.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 8.80%
Permethrin - 44.00%
Pyriproxyfen - 0.44%
|Target pests:||Ticks (including Deer Ticks, American Dog Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks, and Lone Star Ticks), Fleas, Mosquitoes, Flies and Lice|
|Application:||Apply on your pet once a month
Do not use on cats and other animals
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
5-way protection against harmful dog parasites
|Shipping Weight:||0.60 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: B81520348)|
DO NOT USE ON CATS
For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs
- Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks.
- Repels and kills all life stages of fleas.
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home.
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month.
- Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month.
- Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated dog.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks.
- Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies.
- 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice.
- Kills chewing lice.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO OPEN
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
HOW TO APPLY
- Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
- Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Note: Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- In cases of severe pest infestations, retreatment is allowable earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After pest control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Note: See Product Label for important Precautionary Statements, Storage and Disposal and others.
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 2 people found this review helpful:
By Laura in Oklahoma City, OK on 01/10/2016
Last summer I bought K9 advantix II for exta large dogs. It had 6 packs inside. 5 were good. 1 was totally dry-empty. No liquid was ever inserted into it, yet it was perfectly sealed. If K9 advantix was not so expensive I would overlook it. But I can't. I need a replacement for that one tube that I was counting on having in Nov-Dec but did not. Financially I was not in a position to buy more then and my dog has suffered. I like your product. It works 'when I have it.' KPO9SGB 81270821 EPA Reg#11556-144