Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Mosquito Beater Flying Insect Fog is formulated to effectively and efficiently kill and control mosquitoes and other pests for more comfortable outdoor experiences. It is compatible for use with any outdoor mosquito thermal fogger may it be a propane fogger or an electric fogger. The fog quickly dissipates after application allowing the area to be used almost right away. It can kill mosquitoes, flies, gnats, and other insects on mere contact. It doesn't leave any strong unpleasant smell and it is ready to use without any mixing required. A 64 oz. bottle treats up to 5,800 square feet.
|Active Ingredient:||d-Phenothrin (Sumithrin) - 0.15%
Piperonyl butoxide - 0.15%
|Target pests:||Ants (excluding Fire, Argentine, Harvester, Carpenter & Pharaoh Ants), Crickets, Flies (including Black Flies, House Flies & Stable Flies), Mosquitoes (including that carry West Nile Virus), Midges and Silverfish|
|For use in:||Lawns, Decks, Ornamental Gardens, Patios, Picnic areas, Swimming areas using Thermal Foggers, Outdoor Surfaces of Buildings, Porches, Screens, Window Frames, Eaves, Garages|
|Application:||* See Label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on Label|
|Coverage Area:||Covers up to 5,800 square feet|
|Shipping Weight:||3.75 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 552)|
- This is intended for residential use only.
- Do not apply to any one area more than 1 time per day.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the treated area during application.
- Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed, and until sprays have dried.
- Remove and cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
- Do not apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Do not apply when windy.
- To prevent product run-off, do not overwater the treated areas or apply prior to heavy rainfall.
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip.
- Do not use this product in electrical equipment (where there is exposed wiring or contact points) due to the possibility of short circuits and shock hazard.
- Do not spray on plastic, painted or varnished surfaces, or directly into any electrical equipment such as radios, televisions, computers, etc.
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
See all 1 reviews »
Great customer service
By Ts in Winston-Salem, NC on 09/29/2017
Product works as expected. However, the bottle leaked during shipment after damage was sustained to the box during shipment. Called customer support. Very responsive. Will do business with Domyown again.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/05/2017 Kb from St Charles, Mo
QIs casual contact of Mosquito Beater Flying Insect Fog safe if it drifts onto vegetables?
A Mosquito Beater Flying Insect Fog should not be applied to edible vegetation even as a drift.
Mosquito Beater Flying Insect Fog should not be applied to edible vegetation even as a drift.