• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Cary from Lutz writes,

My pest guy used Precor to treat bed bugs in my daughters bedroom. I see it is labeled for fleas. I am going to do it myself now. What liquid should I use in my sprayer?


We cannot comment on the treatments performed by a professional but can tell you that Precor is an IGR (insect growth regulator) labeled only for flea treatments inside the home. The manufacturer of the product has another IGR in their product line that is labeled for bedbugs and it is called Gentrol. We carry this product on our website. You will add this product to a liquid concentrate insecticide that is labeled for bedbugs. It will take multiple products for treating this insect along with non-chemical methods. Below is an article that you might find extremely helpful. We also provide free expert advice by calling 866-581-7378 M-F 9-5PM EST.


How to Get Rid of Bedbugs Article

Answer last updated on: 03/09/2015

3 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No